Other Refrigerators:
LFC25776SW, LFC25776SB, LFC25776ST

Pros

Cons

My Perfect Refrigerator, The LG French Door 25 CF Stainless

This is the best refrigerator I have ever owned. It has a tremendous amount of space, operates quietly, seems very energy efficient, is easy to clean on the inside, keeps products fresh and at appropriate temperatures, easy access to items with the french doors, and great compartments. Plenty of freezer space, especially enjoy the slide out component, and matains proper and accurate freezer temperature at all times.

Noise Level
This is a quiet operating appliance. My unit is located in a large country kitchen which is the hub of the home where the family is most of the time. This refrigerator is by far very quiet compared to the one it replaced. I used to have to turn up the TV when the old one ran but I never even hear this one running unless there is absolute dead silence in the room. Occasionally you will hear the ice maker and the ice clunk down in the tray, but the actual motor operation is very muted.

Interior Organization
I am very pleased with the interior layout. The lighting is outstanding as well. If I had to complain about any of the features, it would be the bottom drawer which goes across the entire with of the fridge, and therefore, both doors have to be opened in order to access the contents of this drawer. This really isn't a problem, as I did get used to it very quickly, I suppose it could have been designed as a spit drawer to avoid having to open both doors to access it, but then the advantage to having one wide drawer is the ability to store wider items.

Temperature Control
the temperature control is very accurate, as I have tested this unit with a thermometer just to be sure.

It is so easy to clean on the interior. Definitely a plus feature. And also so easy to see inside (with the bright lighting) to maintain cleanliness. However, I've had a problem with cleaning prints off the stainless steel exterior doors. I follow the instructions using a damp cloth, however, it seems like I always end up with streaking or not quite being able to get the stainless steel finish as immaculate as I would like it to be. If anyone has a solution to this I would love to know.

I am very pleased with my decision to purchase an LG rerfrigerator and plan to replace all my appliances with this brand in the future.

Overall design is very good. However, when the ice cube tray fills up, sometimes the ice drops over the back edge and falls into the bottom section of the freezer. I believe the tray, with some design modification, would correct this and hopefully LG will correct this flaw in the future..

do not buy this brand

Never ever ever ever ever buy an LG refrigerator. One year after I paid almost 2,000 for this thing the inside froze up and burned out the motor. It took a month to get a motor from the manufacturer. The problem that caused the motor to burn out was never fixed and it never worked right after the motor was replaced. Now the refrigerator is dead again. It will run for awhile but if we open the doors it will error out and stop functioning.

No to very little use.

The shelves and drawers slide out easily for cleaning.

Owned for two years and both years it has gone out.

Basic But a Great Overall Refrigerator

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

We purchased this refrigerator when our old kenmore died. I had wanted a french door but the opening is small (32 inches). This LG is perfect. Larger pans or platters fit perfectly .

Noise Level
It is extremely quite,except when the door is left ajar, then it will emit an annoying peep.

Interior Organization
Awesome, more versital than a side by side. Organizing the freezer can sometimes be challenging

Great . It has separate controls for meat/dairy and veggies

very easy with removable glass shelves

Seems very durable.

Very sleek

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

Great item and I would recommend this.

Noise Level
Runs quiet but have ice maker and when it drops the ice down, it gets a little noisy and makes the dog bark.

Interior Organization
Inside is very roomy with adjustable door and glass shelving.

Temperature Control
I have never had a problem in this area. Keeps food at correct temperature throughout the refrigerator.

I have stainless steel and have a hard time keeping it from streaking, but cleaning the inside is great and extremely easy.

I have never had a problem in this area.

It is a perfect French Door design.

French Door!

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

First off, let me say I LOVE the French Door style. Pull out freezer on the bottom is wonderful, much better than older freezer on bottom designs that had a door and you needed to crawl around to see what's in there. This puppy slides right out and you have easy access to everything. Small slide out basket is a nice extra and makes it easy to locate oft used items. The refrigerator part is very roomy. All the shelves adjust so you can easily change things up to suit your needs. Bins on doors have some adjustability although they could use more. Glass shelves throughout, all pull out for easy reaching and cleaning. The feature I love the most is the full width small drawer on the bottom. Around here is it used for lunch fixings and makes it easy to grab what you need without digging around. Only down side is that it is so deep things tend to get lost in the back. Solved that issue by adding a few baskets to corral things in. Marked down because it is not holding up very well. Fruit and veggie drawers are completely plastic and have already started breaking along slid out tracks - makes it difficult to open and close. This is happening to both bins as well as the large drawer. Pretty disappointing considering what I paid for this.

Decent refrigerator

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

For the price this is a very good refrigerator

Noise Level
Overall the noise level is low, although you will hear some noise when the ice drops down from the ice maker, but that is infrequent.

Interior Organization
The French doors make this very easy for organization - you can easily fit a pizza box in there with no problems. The freezer isn't as easy to organize and you must be careful to make sure that the top shelf of the freezer can shut all of the way or it may block the freezer door from shutting tight and creating a seal.

Temperature Control
You have to be careful not to set the refrigerator temperature too low or it could freeze up the water line to the dispense. The controls have posed problems as people think the temperature panel controls the temperature of the water dispenser, not the actual refrigerator

The French doors make it very easy to clean.

I have had this fridge for over a year and have had no problems with it, except for the water line freezing up because the temperature was set too low, but that was an easy fix.

Overall very good - provides a lot of space, easy to clean and organize.

• Temperature Control:

Multi air flow way to go

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

Love this Refrigerator! Has plenty of space the Multi-Air Flow saves my day! It keeps my food fresher, longer. The sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator help surround my food with cool air no matter where I put it no need to make space according to the food. The day I am not up to cooking, if I raid it for the left-over’s it becomes pot luck time; whoopee! No cooking day!!! The blessing is that after a party I can dump food anywhere in the refrigerator without organizing the whole lot. Phew!! What a make easy way after stressful and trying time. Humidity saves my fruits and vegetables. The fruits which have been forgotten can be used and it again makes me wordless about the product. This refrigerator also features a full-width Glide-N-Serve pantry drawer, making it easy to find some space for all that food you want to keep fresh specially my salads vegetables and leaves . It makes me to visit the market fewer times than necessary, to top it saves electricity bills and I feel that there is my bit of contribution towards environment. Personally my old refrigerator was consuming more power than what this one does.

Noise Level
no noise at all sometimes I need check if it is working

Interior Organization
oodles and oodles of space

Temperature Control
Anywhere i keep food it stays fresh

Other my spills inside it is easy!!!!!!

what I wanted

Great purchase.

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

Love! Love it! I love the bottom freezer. It is great for the kids to be able to access ice cream, etc. ove the adjustable shelves. Love the wdth.

Very quiet

Interior Organization
Love the wide shelves and the ability to adjust the shelves as needed

Sepreratecontrols for eacharea

Wipes clean

All my Lg appliances seems to last very long. Very durable

to meet the needs

LG refrigerator, never again

from Mountainside, NJ

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

How would you like a refrigerator that is so loud you think you have intruders. Well, this refirigerator makes so much noise it sounds like an army invading your home. Creaky sounds, gunshot like sounds, rattling sounds. It is the noisiest appliance I have ever owned. My cat runs when he hears it and I have been startled by it . Second thing I dislike is the fake stainless steel exterior. They say stainless, but it is not and it is impossible to keep clean. It looks all smeary when you try stainless cleaners on it and soap and water does nothing. It always looks like it has a film on it. I dislike the freezer compartment too. Thought I'd like the drawer vs. top but this one has two drawers and it is difficult to organize items in the upper part because it is so shallow. What do I like....keeps foods frozen, keeps foods cold...

Noise Level
Noisy, like an invading army shooting through your home.

Interior Organization
You can adjust the shelves to your liking especially to fit large bottles

Never looks clean because of the pseudo-stainless exterior

• Temperature Control:

French Door Refrigerator was exactly what I wanted...

from Casa Grande, AZ

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

Through the years, I've owned refrigerators with a top freezer, a bottom freezer, a side-by-side with ice-maker on the outer door. They all had features that I've loved and some that just didn't work the way I'd hoped. This LG refrigerator has it all.

Noise Level
The only time I hear this refrigerator is when it drops ice into the keeper inside, and I really don't usually notice that either.

Interior Organization
The shelves in the doors are movable and wide enough to hold a few nice fat gallon sized containers of milk. The interior shelves are adjustable and slide out so you can reach items deep in the back. There are three nice deep fruit and vegetable drawers--one which is long and narrow to accommodate celery and other long stemmed vegetables.

Temperature Control
Excellent independent controls for the freezer and refrigerator in addition to moisture controls for each of the drawers.

I like that the ice-maker is inside the bottom freezer. I prefer getting the ice from inside the freezer so I don't have to constantly worry about keeping an external ice dispenser cleaned.

I've only owned this refrigerator for a few weeks, but it seems to have everything I need and has a solid feel when I open and close the various doors and drawers.

The refrigerator portion has a full width drawer under the produce drawers which is designed to be opened only when both of the french doors are wide open. It makes it a minor inconvenience to use but the fact that it is large enough to contain a large deli tray for entertaining or a pizza makes its use well worth the minor difficulty to use it.

• Temperature Control:

Love the freezer on the bottom!

from Canfield, OH

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

Looked forever for this fridge. Love the freezer on the bottom. Love the ice and water in the door. Works wonderful!

Noise Level
Never noticed any noise at all from refrigerator.

Interior Organization
Love the ability to be able to adjust the shelves where I need them. The door storage is enormous.

Temperature Control
Normal controls for temperature.

Everything cleans up easily. Just wipe with a soapy rag and all is good.

Have numerous people at use the refrigerator and haven't had any issues with anything breaking.

Love that there is a door alarm if one do the doors is left open for an extended period of time.

do not buy this brand

from Batavia, OH

No to very little use.

The shelves and drawers slide out easily for cleaning.

Owned for two years and both years it has gone out.