Other Clothes Dryers:
Electric Dryers
LG
LG DLE5001W Dryer

LG DLE5001W Dryer

Pros

• Energy efficient (4)
  • Works quickly (4)
  • Adjustable temperature (3)
  • Easy to use (3)

• Everyday clothes (4)
  • Towels (4)
  • Bulky items (3)
  • Delicate (3)
  • Sheets & mattress covers (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (3)

good

from san in libya

in my frend

Great dryer, reliable and easy to use.

from Egypt

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

I think this LG dryer is a great and reliable machine to use. It has some merits such as it is so organized in its timings, smooth and easy. It's not that type of machine which will Produce a loud noise on power. You can depend on it in everyday's clothes, towels and others. It has great advantage as it has a large number of programs which you can adjust To handle your favourite way of drying. It has the anti bacterial program which is not found in many machines. Don't expect your clothes to be over wrinkled, it will be much more slightly wrinkled than any other one. The clothes will be not so moist even in the short duration cycle. Finally speaking i would recommend this LG dryer as it lacks any of the disadvantages.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing dryer

from Miami, FL

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Works Quickly

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

We had been needing a new dryer for a while and finally decided to purchase this one. It offered some perks without being tremendously expensive. Installation was a breeze and it is easy to use.
    Sometimes I just set it on a cycle and let it be and others I pick the precise time that I want to dry my clothes. They are always dry and not overly wrinkled. My only negative is that it is a bit low if you don't buy a pedestal, but it is not a big deal. It is also very quiet.

handy and Beautiful dryer everyone should have one at home

from Mila , Algeria

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
    • Easy To Use
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Nice Lightning
    • Works Quickly

Cons

• Clothes A Little Damp
    • Loud

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

it's in géneral a good dryer and all we should own one at home it's quick efficient but the sound litle bit load and some times i can't hear the beeper

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Dryer Of Your Dreams

from MOROCCO TAOUNATE 34000 STREET DCHIAR

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Energy Efficient
    • Works Quickly

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

this product is very simple to use. It has great performance and the drying time has almost been cut in half. Love that there is music for the end of time instead of that annoying buzz. everything in this machine great also With our family of 6, (4 kids that are mostly pre-teens,) I was doing anywhere from 8- 12 loads of laundry a week. The dryer would take 2 hours to dry one load of jeans (of 8-10 pairs). Let me tell you, when I washed 21 pairs of jeans in one load and dried them in one dry cycle that took about 90 minutes, we agreed that the dryer paid for itself in that first load! Not just by saving time (I can get ALL my laundry done in less than 1 day compared to 3-4 day before!) I am doing less loads. It is amazing! I love the sensor dry cycle! If the clothes are not quite dry, the dryer will continue the cycle until they are completely dry! I've already used the drying shelf for wet, snowy shoes. And it's so quiet! I have to walk into the laundry room to make sure its still running! The lint screen is easy to clean, no matter the amount of lint, it all comes off in one easy swipe. And the clothes come out fresher and lighter than before. I would highly recommend this dryer and would buy another LG!

OK for a front loading dryer.

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

I don't like front loading washers or dryers, I really don't like them. My washer broke a little over a month ago, and my husband went out to purchase a new set as I was sick. He bought this dryer and I almost slapped him. So I read all of the instructions, and went to work drying my first load of laundry, while it did dry the clothes I still don't like the front loading dryer.

Load Capacity
      It can fit a regular sized load into the dryer, but I can't properly dry an extra large load in it. I don't know why, it just won't dry completely without turning it on for about an hour and a half.

It's quiet, and it dries the clothes, but I do a lot of laundry and need a dryer that consistantly dries my clothes in a reasonable amount of time, which to me is about eighty minutes.

If you read the instructions that come with the dryer, it's easier to use. If you don't, you might be fine too, but I highly reccommend that you read the instructions.

It is durable. My kids have run into that dryer so many times I've completely stopped counting. So at least I have a durable dryer.

I'm really just not a big fan of the front loading appliances. I don't know why, I just don't like them.

Great!!

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

When we moved into our new house I convinced that the layout of my new laundry room required a new washer and dryer. He was on board as long as I didn't spend a fortune so I did my research into the best of the less expensive models. I love LG appliances in general so when I kept seeing good reviews of this LG dryer I went off to the store to check it out. The person at the appliance store actually had this dryer and the matching washer, which I took as a good sign, and had lots of good information. And he was right, it's great. I like that it is so simple to use, my teenager can even operate it! And the clothes dry super quickly and really wrinkle free. It is easy to customize the dry cycle based on the load that you are doing. It is also very quiet. Even when I am drying a whole load of jeans or other things with noisy buttons and parts there is no thunking and rattling like I have experienced with other dryers. Since our laundry room is on the same level as our bedrooms this mom of a toddler who still naps would recommend it for that reason alone.

• Load Capacity:

Easy, gentle, fast time saver

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

I have fallen in love with this dryer that I've had for just over a year! As a full time working mom with a family of six, I am always trying to get a last minute load of laundry completed and this machine has really made my life easier with its fast drying speed, it's quietness (when kids are sleeping) and its ease of use. I already convinced my best friend to buy the same dryer and she thanks me all the time. My dryer actually gets finished before my washer now...it's amazing

• Load Capacity:

Nice machine for the money

from Dover, FL

Comments about LG DLE5001W Dryer:

Have had no problems with this dryer. It dries in a short amount of time and the clothes come out fairly unwrinkled.

Load Capacity
      This front loader has a large tub and you can add time if needed as there are settings that can be adjusted.

Have had no problems with the performance of this machine. The stationary rack comes in handy for sweaters and shoes.

No problems understanding the settings and dries true to time allowed.

Seems to be holding up well and the only thing I can see that could use imporvement is the lint screen has places on the side which can collect lint and has to be cleaned occasionally.

Beautiful design which makes it easy to use.