View more cell phones

• Was this a gift?:

Great Little Backup Phone

from Tampa, FL

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

We needed to find a prepaid cell phone to use as a backup phone for road trips and for when the whole house is tying up the main lines over the holidays. It didn't need any bells or whistles, it just needed to be there when we needed it. My local grocery store was running a special on the LG 320G for Net10, with 300 minutes included with the activation. I was already impressed with the amount of minutes included for its total purchase price, which was 10 bucks with the coupon. I wasn't expecting to be overly impressed with the performance, but I am.

The 320G is a little chocolate bar style phone that feels solid in the hand, with a slightly thicker than average profile and rounded off edges for a comfortable grip. The menu has decent graphics, and it includes a few useful extras, like an alarm clock and some games. What really impressed me, though, is the ridiculous amount of standby time on the battery. This phone is advertised as having 19 days of standby time and/or five hours of talk time on a single charge. I've had the phone on and unplugged for almost two weeks, and the battery icon hasn't budged. Granted, I haven't been taxing the battery with texting, games, or anything of that nature. Still, even my beloved Motorola can't match that standby time.

If you need a backup phone or an emergency phone and are in an area supported by Net10 (I haven't seen this phone offered for other carriers) I highly recommend the 320G.

Solid little performer.

Voice Quality
Good clarity, though honestly I suspect that has more to do with the network than the phone itself.

Battery Life
SO good!

It's holding up fine.

This phone is very easy to acclimatize to.

Good design for a feature phone.

• Voice Quality: