Other Cell Phones:

LG - Cell Phone

LG lx 165 sturdy and simple

from New York, NY

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

When i was on the sprint network, which i was before i jumped on to the iphone bandwagon, i had a nice sprint phone which was stolen, i had half a year left on my contract before i got a free phone so i decided to buy a small cheap phone out of contract to run on till i became eligible for a new phone. So the phone i chose was this LG LX 165, it was really small, very light, with basic features and was cheap. Being a LG brand did help its cause as it assured me some sort of quality. The phone was excellent, had all the basic things like bluetooth, calender, calculator the only thing it didn't have was a camera, but thats ok as i dont really take those many pics with a camera phone anyways. What i liked about this phone was it was tiny and very sleek looking. It didn't have an ugly antenna protruding out like most of its kind do. I fortunately had a travel LG charger, this things charges real fast in the Car charger as well as it does in the regular wall charger. Great phone, if you're happy with simple phones.

LG LX 165 is light, small and very cool

from El Segundo, CA

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

I had lost my samsung on my Sprint service, and went to get a replacement. This was the cheapest one being offered, and i thought i would be a good temporary replacement for my original phone. I was surprised on how small  this  phone was and how light it was! it had a very sleek exterior and a dark grey finish that gave it a very stylish appearance.  It had basic functionality, the kind that regular, non smart  phones have. To me the greatest asset to this phone was its size and weight. Its bluetooth capability was better than my pricey samsung. It has a nifty little feature called the tip calculator, that was more useful than i initially thought. my only gripe with this phone was that  the part that connects the  phone to the charger was weak and slowly overtime begin to get loose, to the point where it almost stopped charging. But then this is a cheap phone, which i had bought as a temporary piece, but decided to use it  for a longer time that i had planned to, I really wish the smartphones could be made as light and tiny as this little nifty piece!