View more cell phones

LG - Cell Phone

LG - Cell Phone

3.3

Good cell phone

Good cell phone when used with Verison.  Rarely loses signal  battery life good sound levels very good and clear.  Photo only fair seeing it is 1 meg..  Able to download ringtones very easily.  Assigning ringtone  and picture to people in the address book is very easy.  Alarm and calender features come in very handy.  Has many features like get fun and games, voice menu, tools which include alarm clock, calender, notepad, calculator, and Ez tip calculator.

I know it's cheap, but come on!

I get that this is the cheap-o option whenever you sign on for a new phone plan. But at the very least I shouldn't have to worry about my phone just shutting off completely whenever I close it (it's a flip phone).Plus the display screen has completely stopped working at one point. Instead of advancing my annual update and giving me a new phone while I was at the store, I had to wait for Verizon to ship me a new phone in 2-3 business days, then take the phone back to the store for all my contacts to be transferred.

I know it's cheap, but come on!

from Allston, MA

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

LG makes the best cell phones

from Lock Haven, PA

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

LG Makes the best phones.  I have tried Motorola, Samsung and Nokia and nothing stands up to LG.  I don't think I could ever go with any other brand name unless an LG wasn't available.  They make very durable and reliable cell phones!  The only thing is that my VX5200 had run out of memory and the more I deleted it seemed the worse it got.  I finally had to delete everything except a few pictures and some contacts, but other than that, I'm very satisfied.

Great phone. I've had no problems!

from Munster, IN

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

I've had a great experience with this phone. It's easy to use. I bought the protective cover to keep it looking good but occasionally take it off if I want a smaller phone. I have explored most features but not text messaging. All were easy to navigate and understand. I've gotten great reception through Verizon.

Time To put this one to sleep!

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

I got this Phone 2 yrs ago when I renewed My Verizon Contract, they had to replace it twice before i found one that would actaully stay on!...

This was My 3rd LG we have been with Verizon 6 yrs, and It will be my LAST LG ( im a bit dissapointed with Verizon lack of good prduct)

The Phone is just your Cheapo average , when working cell phone. Reception is Awful, I finally gave up with this phone last week, and Turned on the Cheap little LG 3300 that i had laying around, it actually ( even tho its still an LG) works better then the 5200....

I would not suggest to anyone to ever buy this phone, there are plenty of them on EBAY

A phone that doesnt break its promises

from Bremerton, WA

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

A small and stylish phone from LG. This phone has the standard mp3 ringtones of the common phones these days. Its camera is slightly lower quality, but then most cellphone cameras are. The menus are easy to navigate and the documentation has you up and going in no time flat.

I love my Verizon LG phone

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

I love my Verizon LG phone. It's so easy to operate. I have all the features that I need. This is a camera phone but I really don't take many pictures.I do have the call waiting, caller ID and voice mail that I use daily. A great feature this phone has is voice command. The sound is great and I can easily adjust the volume from high to vibrate.

relatively good phone--small, with basic functionality

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

The phone has the standard functions, but not the newest technology. My phone worked okay for maybe 9 months and then the speaker part died. People couldn't hear me when I talked. I probably just had bad luck, though.

basic phone

from Oakland, CA

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

Verizon -LG- 5200 Cell Phone is a good little phone.  This was a free phone with my plan.  It takes good picture.  The down side of this is that it will no allow me to load to my computer, and I have never been able to receive some videos.  Also, this is a flip phone and this is not really my prefence.  Otherwise a great phone!

i payed money for this piece of shit?

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

After going through Verizon's "new every 2" plan, I was more than ready to get a new phone. I looked through tons of RAZRs, despite the awful reviews because i could not wait to get a phone that actually fits in my pocket without giving the appearance of a small tumor on my thigh. I almost feel bad for Verizon because they seem to get stuck with all the REALLY UGLY phones. I only bought this one because it was my first cell phone and i was not in a position to be picky. If you look through a few of the other phones from LG, some of them look like deer ticks! You'll see what i mean, go find a gray, silver, or maroon one and you'll be scratching for a week. Overall, this phone was okay. I had good reception and could carry a conversation on one bar. I could no longer use the "bad reception" excuse to end a conversation. However, i quickly got tired of waiting 2 minutes for my phone to turn on.....that sounds less severe now that it's in text, but honeslty, i could turn on my phone as soon as i left my 7th period class on the 3rd floor, and it would be on by the time i open my locker on the 1st floor. I also got sick of seeing "INBOX 84% FULL" flash in front of my face everytime i opened my inbox if i had more than 40 texts stored up. The percentage would increase from that point if i didnt go through and delete old messages. I also had a problem with my 'sent messages'. The phone stopped saving the texts that i sent after about a year of use. I could never remember a. whether or not i had responded to a text, and b. what i had even said. I will say that this phone is extremely durable. That's either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it. For me, i just kept thinking, "Will it never die?!?!" Oh yeah, the camera sucks too.

great phone

from Milford, PA

Comments about LG - Cell Phone:

I got this phone 2 years ago though my service provider because it was offered as buy one get one free. Its been 2 years and it still works perfect. i never put a cover on it and its is in great shape. i have dropped it a million times and still all in one piece. If I could change one thing on it the picture quality could be alittle bit better. Overall it is a great phone.