Other Clothes Dryers:
LG
Models:
DLEX5101V, DLEX5101W

LG 7.4 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer

Pros

• Easy to use (42)
  • Adjustable temperature (40)
  • Energy efficient (32)
  • Works quickly (29)
  • Large capacity (26)

Cons

• Hard to clean (29)
  • Loud (17)
  • Leaves clothes damp (13)
  • Unreliable (6)

• Everyday clothes (36)
  • Bulky items (30)
  • Sheets & mattress covers (27)
  • Towels (22)
  • Delicate (20)
    • Load Capacity:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Occasional user (25), Frequent user (19), Heavy duty user (11)
    • I received a sample (29), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (22)

Best dryer ever!

I bought LG Steam Electric Dryer DLEX5101V / DLEX5101W when my old LG dryer started acting up. Since I have been using LG products all my life, I bought another LG product and I must say I wasn't disappointed! This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use, even my granny could see it clearly! This machine has a wide array of high-end cycles and features. Also, my clothes did not tangle during the dry cycle like they usually did in all my previous dryers! This dryer can handle any load including comforters, at least I had no trouble with my queen sized comforters. It has a quiet and smooth operation. I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.

good product

This is one of the fastest dryers I have ever used. Doesn;t seem to matter if I am drying a load of towels, a load of jeans or heavy comforters and quilts, my clothes are snuggly soft and dry in no time at all. The dryer operates quickly, and I oftentimes forget that it is even turned on. The dryer turns itself off when the clothes are dried. This prevents clothes from being damaged and also prevents any undue damage to the machine itself. Quite impressive if you ask me.

EvenHeat technology is featured in the dryer to ensure that clothes come out dry all over without those annoying damp spots. Talk about awesome technology!

The controls are easy to use, so you're always getting the job done in a hurry. They're sturdy and easy to see, and that is always something that I can appreciate about an appliance. And, thanks to its large capacity, you'll reduce the loads that you dry in half. The machine is durable, operates easy and really makes life easy. You can choose from several different settings on the dryer as well.

Amazing washer

from egypt

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Unreliable

Comments about LG 7.4 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

The laundry is excellent and clothes are cleaner than before

from Egypt

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Large Capacity

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

good

from MEROUANA .BATNA .ALGERIA

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Loud
  • Unreliable

Comments about LG 7.4 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

I want to buy this product as soon as possible.

Comment on the product

from Morocco

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Loud

Comments about LG 7.4 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

Good product but you have to correct some of the disadvantages and become a very wonderful product and wish you success

best

from alger

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature

Cons

• Leaves Clothes Damp

the best

Its so good for washing

from Algeria

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Loud

Its great

Electric dryer reviews

from Riyadh saudi arabia

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

Comments about LG 7.4 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

It is good for drying clothes, fabrics, and even carpets. It does not take a lot of space in the house, but there is something negative. It does a lot of electricity, but in general, its disadvantages are very small.

LG 7.4 cu. Ft. Steam Electric Dryer is the best

from Morocco

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

Comments about LG 7.4 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

For a good washing and drying pair read, "The Best Matching Washers and Dryers". you should take this dryer because it take less space and it has a quiet good design i mean it's wonderfull and you will not go into dryer stor anymore so think thousand time before leting this opportunitie go far away
I would like to thank the owner of the product for taking great advantage of it and it was one of the best washing machines I used

LG

from SAN joes CA

Comments about LG 7.4 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer:

LG >>> Thats mean lifes good LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

good product

from egypt

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Loud