Other Washing Machines:

LG 7.3 cu. ft. SteamDryer Series Front-Load Electric Dryer

Awesome!!!!!

from redjessi

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Looks awesome
  • Quiet

Cons

• Bedding
    • Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Heavy/Bulky Items
    • Towels

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. SteamDryer Series Front-Load Electric Dryer:

I am beyond thrilled with this dryer. From the drum light to chime that alerts you when it is finshed, this dryer is top notch. Quiet, energy saver, it has it all. It works wnderfully!!!!

Great dryer, almost makes laundry fun

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. SteamDryer Series Front-Load Electric Dryer:

When we moved into our house we needed to purchase a dryer and went with the LG SteamDryer Series Front-load Electric Dryer. We partly chose this dryer because it coordinates with the washer we purchased, and partly because of the very large loads it could handle. We have not been disappointed so far.

Energy Efficiency
    This is an energy efficient dryer.

Cleaning Time
    Overall I think the drying time is adequate. I choose to dry most loads on medium heat because I don't like subjecting my garments to such high heat. However when I do need something dried quickly I put it on high heat.

I love that there are two ways to set the dryer, either by time and heat level, or by type of clothing and it senses when the clothes are dry. However if you try to dry large loads there are many times when the load stops because it senses the clothes are dry, but they really aren't.

The dryer is extremely easy to use. The dials are easy to read and you just need to push the buttons for what you need for that particular load.

One of my favorite features is that the lint trap is right inside the door at the front of the machine. Extremely convenient and easy to clean.

We have used this dryer many, many times over the last 3 years and it has held up great!

• Energy Efficiency:
    • Cleaning Time:

GREAT PRODUCT

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. SteamDryer Series Front-Load Electric Dryer:

I purchased this dryer at an online website and I have not been disappointed. We really like the large scale dryer drum because it allows us to dry large bulky bedding, like comforters.
    We would recommend purchasing an extended warranty because I have read online that other people have had problems with them, and they are expensive to fix. This dryer can steam sheets and shirts to get the wrinkles out. However, we have found that it is a complicated dryer to learn how to use. So yes...you will need to read the manual. If there was one thing that I would say that I dislike about the dryer it would be that it is a bit noisy. We are absolutely certain that we have leveled our dryer properly and we re-check it every few months to make sure it stays level....however, it is very loud when you start it up. The drum "bangs" around quite a bit until it gets going. We do like all of the options that the dryer gives to dry clothes at different temperatures and times. All in all, we would recommend this product.

Cleaning Time
    Lint catcher is a little bit hard to clean.

• Energy Efficiency: