Other Clothes Dryers:
Models:
DLE2350W, DLE2350R
LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

• Adjustable temperature (6)
  • Quiet (6)
  • Works quickly (6)
  • Easy to use (5)
  • Large capacity (5)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Bulky items (6)
  • Delicate (6)
  • Everyday clothes (5)
  • Sheets & mattress covers (5)
  • Towels (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Occasional user (3)

dz

Upon drying different loads of laundry, including delicates, intimates, jeans, bedding, cottons, etc., nothing shrunk! This is new for me, a mother who is used to pulling out shirts with too short sleeves for skirts too short, and this is huge! It is also easy to use, a simple dryer sheet added in and viola! It is easy to clean with just a wet towel wipe out, since it doesn't get incredibly lint filled. In fact, it has the best lint trap I have ever seen, catching almost everything and leaving little to no mess in the actual dryer space. It is spacy and holds more of a load of laundry than other dryers. It doesn't use too much electricity, actually better than my previous dryer and cut my electric bills. It is a great value for the money!

Load Capacity
Holds about a load and a half, great for fluffing up bulky comforters and blankets!

Dries quickly and effectively, cutting electricity costs.

Easy load in, simple wipe out if any lint remaining (rarely ever!)

Appears to be long lasting, has a manufacturer's guarantee and warranty as well.

Well designed, sleek and shiny, looks great in an open space. Doesn't need to be hidden in a basement!

Okay dryer

It does what it needs to. Nothing more, nothing less. But after six months of having it, it broke down and refused to work. We tried to repair it, but we could not. Ended up buying a new one. I think a dryer should last longer. I guess thats what we get for buying such a cheap one. Usually we will invest about five thousand in a dryer and another five thousand in a washer. Only, we only needed the dryer.
But when it did work, it was satisfactory, I mean, I did not expect my mind to be blown, but I was hoping it was going to at least get the job done. And it did. It heats up good. And it does not burn anything. It does what it needs too. But it does not look good. It looks like something from the eighties. I did not like it, but we needed a cheap one until the one we ordered came. (It took a couple months) And We have a red laundry room with white built in cabinets (both bottom and hanging) surrounding the machines. It did not look good at all. Good thing the new set of machines came soon, they are the same red as the paint. But I did not like this dryer, and I am happy it is gone. Do not recommend it.

It was really small.

Leaves my laundry dry and smooth!

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer is very energy efficient. It gets the job done quick and leaves my clothes dry and smooth. The load capacity is sufficient for a heavy load so those with a big family can fit all their clothes into one cycle to save time. This allows me to do other things rather than spend the time fixating on drying laundry. The buttons on the dryer are very intuitive and I can use the machine without even reading the book. Easy to learn how to use. If you do have trouble, the manual is very easy to read as well. It seems that the dryer is well made and the warranty gives me reassurance. Everyone has asked me where I got the machine after they noticed what it has done to my clothes and I am proud to own this LG dryer. It is perfect all around and the price is worth it! It is a great machine to show off to family and friends and I would recommend it!

Great for big families.

It performs well and does the job efficiently.

Very intuitive.

Has endured half a year now of drying clothes.

It is sleek and modern.

Best dryer ever

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This LG electric dryer does its job wonderfully. Since I have a big family, we needed a big dryer that will have the capacity to fit so many clothes. This dryer has no problem doing this job and the clothing comes out virtually wrinkle-free. There is even a drying rack for shoes which is perfect. This washing machine's design is sleek,simple, and easy to use as well.

Efficient dryer

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Overall, this is a great dryer! Not only is it energy efficient, but it holds a lot of clothes and it dries them quickly. There are a number of different settings so you can customize your cycles. It also has a steam function, but I have found that it is just easier to put a wet towel in with dry clothes in order to remove wrinkles.

Load Capacity
We bought this specifically because of the load capacity. You can fit a ton of clothes in here, and it dries all of them very quickly - a full load of clothes dries in less than 45 minutes.

This is great for large families as it can dry clothes very quickly. I read one review that said it took a long time to dry, but I have only had one load not fully dried - one load out of hundreds.

This can be as simple as one touch drying, but this is a dryer that has so many functions at it can be overwhelming. I stick to the basic functions and keep it simple.

This is a solidly built dryer, and the lint trap is solid as well. I have had lint traps in the past that got warped and broken, but this is a solid piece that should last for a long time.

Easy to load and unload. The lint trap is easy to pull out and clean.

LG Electric Dryer

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Is great for large loads.

Load Capacity
I have a large capacity washer and this dryer holds all the clothes and dries them with ease

great performance, dries all types of material

just pop in the clothes and let it dry

Have had it for a while and it still works great

all buttons and dials are easy to reach and all the latches work great

• Load Capacity:

Fantastic Dryer tackles large loads with ease.

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer was purchased in July of 2012 and has performed admirably since day one. It's large capacity helps me get big loads and bulky loads (comforters and an entire set of king size sheets) dry quickly and quietly.

The advanced settings are easy to learn and use, and on top of that provide lots of differnet options that really set this machine apart from your standard dyer. It's more like a dry cleaning service in your laundry room.

There is also a nicely designed shoe rack for drying odd items like shoes, hats, gloves, etc. It has a large lint collecting screen and a nice wide opening for getting items in and out in a hurry.

We coupled the dryer with the optional pedestal base with built in drawer (my wife and I are tall people and we are tired of stooping over) and it raised the dryer to the perfect height.

The funniest thing about this dryer is how happy it is when it's done---it chirps a little song that just makes us think the thing is smiling. There are ways to customize the "all done" signal, but we think it's so funny to have the happy song play we haven't bothered to change it yet.

I really like the settings dial---I was afraid at first that it would break easy or not be simple to use (call me crazy but I'm a tactile, give me a click-feedback kind of guy) but I couldn't be more wrong. Even our 4 year old can turn it to the right settings and get the dryer going for us.

If you're ready to tackle the initial cost and want to move up in the world from the old two-setting dryers of the past, this is your model. You won't regret it!

Load Capacity
This thing handles HUGE loads with ease. Almost twice as much as our old top-loading GE.

It's fast, quiet, and gives you a digital read-out on how much time is left in the cycle.

We've had it for a year and done a LOT of laundry as our family continues to grow. It has taken everything we've thrown at it (sometimes literally) with a smile and asked for more.

The large opening takes up nearly the entire face of the front of the machine---if I were an average sized man, I would find that a little low but livable. As a taller than average man with a much taller than average wife, it was almost painful to stoop low enough without adding the pedestal/drawer underneath. That adds another couple hundred to the price but it is SO worth it.

Best Dryer Ive ever used

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Seriously, it is. I love how quiet it is! Also the little jingles it plays is entertaining to me, makes laundry a tad more fun!! The capacity is nice, I can fit a huge load of towels in there and they dry in an excellent amount of time. I also like that it came with the drying rack so that I can put shoes on top of it so they aren't bouncing around in there. I am extremely happy with this investment and I will never own another dryer besides this one. Hopefully it never breaks down on me!!

Wonderful Dryer!

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

These are the types of dryers that my campus has put in all of the residence dorms for use to use.

Load Capacity
I do the typical college student thing and wait until the last pair of socks to do laundry and then do just one load and everything fits every time. And every time everything is fully dry and fluffed!

Dry time is really nice, average 40-45 minutes depending on the towel and jean content.

This dryer is very easy to use for basic loads. I just put clothes in, turn it on, and hit the start button. It has a lot of button setting for different types of loads, dedicates and such and different dryness levels but I don't know how those work. We all just leave it on the sensor dry setting and then we don't have to worry about things not being fully dry. The only thing is that the timing is not always exact on the sensor dry so it is hard to multitask and have to go and keep checking if it is done.

We have yet to have a dryer break down and they are used multiple times a day by tons of students.

It looks really nice and the buttons are located on the front so even kids can reach the buttons and do laundry too

• Load Capacity:

Love this dryer, would recommend to anyone.

from Michigan

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer. It's great for everything; delicates, colors, whites, big loads, small loads. It does a great job drying all the clothes thoroughly, even though it takes some time to do it. It is on the more expensive side, but at the same time, you get what you pay for. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those who put off doing their laundry for some time, and usually have big loads.

Load Capacity
I put off doing my laundry for as long as I can get away with. This means I always have big loads to do, and it's easy to load all my clothes into the dryer and have them all dry thoroughly.

It definitely works, but it takes a while to get there. For as much money as I'm paying, I would like if it dried the clothes faster, but it is a good dryer, so I'm not going to complain too much.

It's been in my family for a while and it's still working perfectly.

I love front load dryers, I think they're so much more convenient to use, and I love how easy this door is to open and close.

• Load Capacity:

Dryer that efficiently leaves items almost wrinkle free.

from Poway, CA

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This front-load dryer has many settings to dry items just the way you would like to have them. The machine comes with a rack that can be used to dry sweaters or an item that you do not want to tumble dry. If you want to iron garments as they come out of the dryer, the damp dry setting works perfectly. For towels, there is an automatic setting. Use it and you will be presented with fluffy, like new (only fluffier) towels.

Great dryer

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love LG as a brand, because I have never had issues with any of their products being low quality or undependable, so when I went to buy a new washer and dryer, I went straight for the LG models. It was a great choice on my part. This dryer is easy to load and unload, fairly quick at drying my wet laundry, and has several different setting options to allow me to handle different kinds of laundry loads in different ways. I have never had any issues with its performance or quality. It does exactly what I need it to do and is a good size for the space I have to put in it (we just have a laundry closet instead of an entire laundry room). The controls are simple and uncomplicated, and the design of the washer and dryer looks clean and modern, so it fits into our household beautifully. It can hold a pretty large load of clothes, too, so it is great for being able to get all of your laundry done in a short amount of time.