Other Clothes Dryers:
Models:
DLE2350W, DLE2350R
LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

• Quiet (4)
  • Adjustable temperature (3)
  • Easy to use (3)
  • Large capacity (3)
  • Works quickly (3)

• Bulky items (3)
  • Delicate (3)
  • Everyday clothes (3)
  • Sheets & mattress covers (3)
  • Towels (3)

dz

Upon drying different loads of laundry, including delicates, intimates, jeans, bedding, cottons, etc., nothing shrunk! This is new for me, a mother who is used to pulling out shirts with too short sleeves for skirts too short, and this is huge! It is also easy to use, a simple dryer sheet added in and viola! It is easy to clean with just a wet towel wipe out, since it doesn't get incredibly lint filled. In fact, it has the best lint trap I have ever seen, catching almost everything and leaving little to no mess in the actual dryer space. It is spacy and holds more of a load of laundry than other dryers. It doesn't use too much electricity, actually better than my previous dryer and cut my electric bills. It is a great value for the money!

Load Capacity
Holds about a load and a half, great for fluffing up bulky comforters and blankets!

Easy load in, simple wipe out if any lint remaining (rarely ever!)

Appears to be long lasting, has a manufacturer's guarantee and warranty as well.

Well designed, sleek and shiny, looks great in an open space. Doesn't need to be hidden in a basement!

Okay dryer

It does what it needs to. Nothing more, nothing less. But after six months of having it, it broke down and refused to work. We tried to repair it, but we could not. Ended up buying a new one. I think a dryer should last longer. I guess thats what we get for buying such a cheap one. Usually we will invest about five thousand in a dryer and another five thousand in a washer. Only, we only needed the dryer.
But when it did work, it was satisfactory, I mean, I did not expect my mind to be blown, but I was hoping it was going to at least get the job done. And it did. It heats up good. And it does not burn anything. It does what it needs too. But it does not look good. It looks like something from the eighties. I did not like it, but we needed a cheap one until the one we ordered came. (It took a couple months) And We have a red laundry room with white built in cabinets (both bottom and hanging) surrounding the machines. It did not look good at all. Good thing the new set of machines came soon, they are the same red as the paint. But I did not like this dryer, and I am happy it is gone. Do not recommend it.

It was really small.

lg 7.3

from jordan

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Leaves Clothes Damp
  • Loud
  • Unreliable

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Quite frankly what I want to say that this washing machine is one of the best types of washing machines in the world and the great thing about this washing machine it's working very well and quickly which is providing a lot of money, effort and work I hope that everyone who buys this washing machine.

dz

from dz

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
    • Quiet
    • Works Quickly

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.
      This is one of the fastest dryers I have ever used. Doesn't seem to matter if I am drying a load of towels, a load of jeans or heavy comforters and quilts, my clothes are snugly soft and dry in no time at all.
      completely gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Some features washing machine LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

from egypt

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Large Capacity
      • Quiet

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is an excellent washing machine in use and also is not free to be some flaws in my view electricity consumption somewhat, but its advantages more in terms of capacity internal Hilla, which can accommodate a large amount of clothing and also a good cleaning and also calm during the operation and also force its own motor

Okay dryer

It was really small.

• Load Capacity:

Best dryer I've ever had!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I got this dryer as part of the washer/dryer set just recently with extra money we had and I absolutely love it. The set was a little more expensive that I would normally want to spend, but it was definitely worth every penny. The settings are easy to use and the fact that it is front loading with a see through window is wonderful. It dries my clothes in less time than any dryer I have ever had and I am so glad that my husband and I went with the LG brand. Also, the setting for delicate clothing is also wonderful. I use it for all my under garments and it is so gentle on my clothes. This dryer is a definite energy saver in comparison to my old one. I have noticed my electric bill has gone down since we bought it. It is big enough for a good sized load, but small enough that it does not take up too much space in my mud room. This is definitely a dryer that I would recommend to my friends and my family.

Clothes don't shrink!

from Pennsylvania

• Load Capacity:

Leaves my laundry dry and smooth!

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer is very energy efficient. It gets the job done quick and leaves my clothes dry and smooth. The load capacity is sufficient for a heavy load so those with a big family can fit all their clothes into one cycle to save time. This allows me to do other things rather than spend the time fixating on drying laundry. The buttons on the dryer are very intuitive and I can use the machine without even reading the book. Easy to learn how to use. If you do have trouble, the manual is very easy to read as well. It seems that the dryer is well made and the warranty gives me reassurance. Everyone has asked me where I got the machine after they noticed what it has done to my clothes and I am proud to own this LG dryer. It is perfect all around and the price is worth it! It is a great machine to show off to family and friends and I would recommend it!

Great for big families.

It performs well and does the job efficiently.

Very intuitive.

Has endured half a year now of drying clothes.

It is sleek and modern.

Best dryer ever

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This LG electric dryer does its job wonderfully. Since I have a big family, we needed a big dryer that will have the capacity to fit so many clothes. This dryer has no problem doing this job and the clothing comes out virtually wrinkle-free. There is even a drying rack for shoes which is perfect. This washing machine's design is sleek,simple, and easy to use as well.

Efficient dryer

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Overall, this is a great dryer! Not only is it energy efficient, but it holds a lot of clothes and it dries them quickly. There are a number of different settings so you can customize your cycles. It also has a steam function, but I have found that it is just easier to put a wet towel in with dry clothes in order to remove wrinkles.

Load Capacity
      We bought this specifically because of the load capacity. You can fit a ton of clothes in here, and it dries all of them very quickly - a full load of clothes dries in less than 45 minutes.

This is great for large families as it can dry clothes very quickly. I read one review that said it took a long time to dry, but I have only had one load not fully dried - one load out of hundreds.

This can be as simple as one touch drying, but this is a dryer that has so many functions at it can be overwhelming. I stick to the basic functions and keep it simple.

This is a solidly built dryer, and the lint trap is solid as well. I have had lint traps in the past that got warped and broken, but this is a solid piece that should last for a long time.

Easy to load and unload. The lint trap is easy to pull out and clean.