Other Flat Screen TVs:

LG 55LK520 55" HDTV-Ready LCD TV

LG 55" HDTV-Ready LCD TV - Great, Big TV

from Franklin, TN

Comments about LG 55LK520 55" HDTV-Ready LCD TV:

Of the five televisions in my house, the LG 55 inch is my favorite. For starters, it’s really big. It is mounted above the fireplace in my family room and I can easily see it from the kitchen. In fact it looks good from any angle, even if I’m sitting to the side of it. The TV we had in the family room before had a lot of glare from daylight coming in through the windows and from indoor lights, but the LG LCD TV has very little if any glare. The picture quality is very good whether we’re watching sports, movies or just the news. The sound quality is also quite good. We had someone mount and set the TV up for us so I can't comment on how easy it is to set up. About the only negative I can think of is that I would like the frame around the screen to be a little thinner and less noticeable. That's a minor quibble, and overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely purchase another LG TV.

Picture Quality
The picture looks great no matter what type of program is on and no matter where I'm watching from.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is good enough that I don't feel the need for a surround sound system.

It's mounted to the wall, so hopefully it won't fall, but it seems pretty sturdy.

I do wish the frame were smaller, but otherwise it's good.

The TV hasn't given us any problems so far.

• Picture Quality: