Other Flat Screen TVs:
LG
LG55LW5600
LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV

LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV

Pros

• Great sound quality (6)
  • Led-backlit (6)
  • Easy to set up (5)
  • Energy efficient (5)
  • Great picture quality (5)

Cons

• Confusing / bad remote control (3)

• Gaming (5)
  • Home (5)
  • Home theater (5)
  • Attached to computer (4)
  • Movies (4)
    • Picture Quality:
    • Sound Quality:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Enthusiast (6)
    • No (7)
    • I received a sample (5), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Just recently purchased. It's great!

I'm so glad this is on here to review. We recently just purchased the LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with smart TV and I honestly have to say it's probably the best TV I've ever bought and the quality of it like sound and picture is exceptional. It's crystal clear. It's also my first smart tv and we decided on the 3d for our kids because so many of their favorite movies are 3D and now they can watch them whenever they want. The television itself is very thin which is nicer than having a bulky TV especially if you mount it to the wall, which we did. I like being able to instantly go to Netflix with one remote and switch right from live TV to whatever I want without having to get a different remote to change the input. Everything is pretty much perfect with this TV, but I would say the only con I see is the remote controler itself. It's a little small and a little sensitive and fragile. Sometimes I just pick up the remote itself and options will pop up because my finger rolled on the button. Other than that everything is great including the price. It seems so far so good no problems and the whole family loves using it. I'm very happy with it and would definitely recommend trying if you're in the market for a new TV,

WIll never buy another Sony TV

We trusted Sony. Sony has a wonderful reputation. They are living on their reputation. They also used to have great customer service, not so any more.
After owning this TV for 3...Read complete review

After owning this TV for 3 years we noticed a think vertical red line on the right side about an inch in from the side of the TV. You really had to look to see this. However, within the next 6 moths 2 more appeared in the same area and another on the left side. I phoned Sony. They told me this is not unusual and that it often requires a resetting or rewiring from our cable company to cure this. Well I was not calling in a cable service at great expense just for this so I waited until I had them here for another reason 6 months later. They were unable to make these lines go away so I immediately called Sony back. They did not want to listen to a word I said as our TV was now out of warranty. Seriously?
So we gave the TV away and replaced it with a Samsung!

Picture Quality
the parts that are not obscured are fine!

Sound Quality
Above Average.

Read my review!

Sony makes a sleek looking product.

Worked fine for 3 years. 3 years, not the 10 or 15 it should have.

LG makes the best electronics, this tv is another win!

from Florida

About Me Power User

Pros

• All the connections options I could ever need
  • Best looking TV out there
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Picture Quality

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

It seems like TVS just keep getting bigger and fancier, that's why when we went to replace two tv's in our house I couldn't help but feel a little overwhelemd. However that feeling was soon diminished when I saw the familiar LG logo on a few tvs. I have had LG phones for the past two years and adore how well they are made. I tend to be a little accident prone and drop my phone often.

I didn't want to go bigger than sixty inches, so when I found the LG 55 inch smart tv, I started looking into how much they cost and if they would fill all the needs that we had for the two rooms that needed new TVS. We don't have too many gadgets currently connected to the tv, but they work wonderfully with the DVD player, the Computer, Amazon Prime video and Netflix, which is waht we use the most.

The TV itself exceeds all other tvs that we looked at before we purchased this one, the constructions doesn't look flimsy or cheap, it looks like something you would find in a high class hotel or bar or something to that effect. They are a little expensive than the other brands, but for the ease of using, the way it looks and how long they last, they are well worth it. I am very please with my purchase of the LG 55 inch smart tv.

LG 3D 1080p is one of the best tv ever with clean screen

from alger rouiba

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Energy Efficient
    • LED-backlit

Cons

• Confusing / Bad Remote Control
    • Poor Sound Quality

i have 8 month of using this Smart tv and believe me is real tv

• Was this a gift?:

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!

from Egypt Helwan

About Me Casual User

Pros

• LED-backlit

Cons

• Difficult To Set Up

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

The great thing about it that it is very immersion and the bad thing that it is so diffuclt to setup

it is good

from usa

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Great Sound Quality

Cons

• Confusing / Bad Remote Control

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

good

• Was this a gift?:

i liked this tv

from san marcos

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Great Sound Quality

Cons

• Confusing / Bad Remote Control

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

i liked this tv I like the technology that has the graphics and resolution of the screen image

Great image

from Chicago, IL

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Energy Efficient
    • Great Picture Quality
    • LED-backlit
    • Reduced Glare

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

This is one of the best looking TVs available. I have it in a dark wall unit which helps the image pop, but even if it wasn't in there, the picture is bright, clear, and pops without being too bright.

• Was this a gift?:

Favorite of the family in each house you find, It makes Joy.

from Ankara, Turkey

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Best looking TV out there
      • Energy Efficient
      • Good Remote Control
      • Great Picture Quality
      • Great Sound Quality
      • LED-backlit

Cons

• Difficult To Set Up
      • Glare
      • Poor Connection Options

• Bedroom

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

Kids and adults have it, we can use them in many things in the children find fun in their games on the way, even adults fit in the thing which displays it, and you can connect your smartphone and show him things that you want to view it.

• Was this a gift?:

Just recently purchased. It's great!

from Nesconset,ny

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• All the connections options I could ever need
      • Best looking TV out there
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Great Picture Quality
      • Great Sound Quality
      • LED-backlit

• Bedroom

• Was this a gift?:

Want a great viewing experience?

from Bridgeport, CT

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• All the connections options I could ever need
        • Best looking TV out there
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Energy Efficient
        • Good Remote Control
        • Great Picture Quality

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

This is an amazing smart def tv. I was flicking through the channels and came along a nature show. It looked like a was looking out a window and could touch the deer! Not only that but the chirping birds sounded like the where outside in my front yard! You can also hook up you computer through the MDI port and use the huge TV as you moniter. Don't have a DVDs player but my laptop plays dvd's so I jook it up and watch DVD movies! Simply an amazing TV hands down!!

Awesome TV

Comments about LG 55" 3D 1080P 120Hz LED TV with Smart TV:

This is the best TV I have ever owned and I have owned quite a few TVs. This has perfect picture quality, perfect sound, and it just looks so great hanging on my wall.

Picture Quality
          This TV has unbelievable picture quality. I watch a lot of TV, from movies, to sports, to just regular sitcoms and it all comes out looking amazing. I've never seen such crystal clear picture quality. But that's what I was expecting from such an innovative brand.

Sound Quality
          The sound quality is second to none. I just love how great the sound is coming out of the speakers, which are very high quality.

This is a very durable TV. I watch a lot of TV and I haven't experienced any problems at all.

I really bought this TV because of how great it looks. I like how great it looks. It took just one look for me to want it.

I use Netflix on this TV and surf the web and it works great every time. I don't see myself needing to buy another TV for a very long time.

• Picture Quality: