Other Flat Screen TVs:

I love lg

Great quality

Louisiana

true

Absolutely love Emerson! Amazing quality!

Only downside is when I try to turn the TV up louder it kind of gets fuzzy in the speaker. Other than that you could hook up surround sound and that would solve the problem!

Lafayette indiana

true

I would buy this tv again and again

I have 3 of these TVs. Vizo is a great brand. I bought my first one 9 years ago, and it's works like the first day I got It.

Little egg harbor, NJ

true

Great quality picture and sound excellent features

Love everything about product

Carrollton ohio

true

I would like to buy this tv.

I will use this tv for my game console

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

true

LG makes the best electronics, this tv is another win!

It seems like TVS just keep getting bigger and fancier, that's why when we went to replace two tv's in our house I couldn't help but feel a little overwhelemd. However that feeling was soon diminished when I saw the familiar LG logo on a few tvs. I have had LG phones for the past two years and adore how well they are made. I tend to be a little accident prone and drop my phone often. I didn't want to go bigger than sixty inches, so when I found the LG 55 inch smart tv, I started looking into how much they cost and if they would fill all the needs that we had for the two rooms that needed new TVS. We don't have too many gadgets currently connected to the tv, but they work wonderfully with the DVD player, the Computer, Amazon Prime video and Netflix, which is waht we use the most. The TV itself exceeds all other tvs that we looked at before we purchased this one, the constructions doesn't look flimsy or cheap, it looks like something you would find in a high class hotel or bar or something to that effect. They are a little expensive than the other brands, but for the ease of using, the way it looks and how long they last, they are well worth it. I am very please with my purchase of the LG 55 inch smart tv.

Florida

LG 3D 1080p is one of the best tv ever with clean screen

i have 8 month of using this Smart tv and believe me is real tv

alger rouiba

true

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!

The great thing about it that it is very immersion and the bad thing that it is so diffuclt to setup

Egypt Helwan

it is good

good

usa

i liked this tv

i liked this tv I like the technology that has the graphics and resolution of the screen image

san marcos