Other Flat Screen TVs:
LG 50PZ750 50" 3D HDTV-Ready Plasma TV

LG 50PZ750 50" 3D HDTV-Ready Plasma TV

Works Great!

Comments about LG 50PZ750 50" 3D HDTV-Ready Plasma TV:

I've been really happy with my LG 50 inch Plasma HDTV. I haven't had any problems with it. The only thing that I don't like about this TV is the weight. It is really heavy which makes it difficult to handle when hanging it. But, that being said, I believe plasma TVs offer better performance over the much lighter, LEDs.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Great TV at a good price.

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about LG 50PZ750 50" 3D HDTV-Ready Plasma TV:

My dad has had an LG flat screen for a couple of years, so when I was ready to buy a new TV I considered that brand first. I also did some homework with a consumer product testing group, and discovered that LG's reputation was well-earned. I also really wanted 3D functionality, so that gave me a short list of models to consider. I watched prices religiously until I found one I was willing to pay, and brought this baby home. It took two people about 30 minutes to get it wall-mounted and connected to all the other components, and I have loved it every minute since. Great picture quality, great 3D function (and when I bought it, it came with free glasses!), and pretty efficient power usage makes this the well-loved center of my home entertainment system.

• Picture Quality: