Other Flat Screen TVs:

Cons

Wonderful TV

from North of Dallas Texas

Comments about LG 50PV450C 50" Plasma TV:

We have had this TV for a year, it is almost always on, if just for music, and has worked PERFECTLY..never a problem. Great 3-D and we use it a lot for Netflix. We haven't tried any other applications, but we might...one day.

Picture Quality
I think the picture quality is excellent...sometimes too excellent. It shows the pores on people's skin and that is not my favorite thing. You would think these people would have enough makeup on to cover the serious flaws.

Sound Quality
Very responsive to remote commands and does not change its settings, but stays on what we consider *normal.*

This thing seems to weight a LOT which is my only complaint, but ones this size are probably always heavy. I just know that it takes the two of us to BARELY manage it when it has to be moved to a new piece of furniture.

The design is very sleek with a minimal black frame. My only suggestion would be to have the pedestal portion a bit taller so we could slip the satellite and Blue Ray boxes up underneath the actual television set.

L G Plasma TV

Comments about LG 50PV450C 50" Plasma TV:

Now before you buy a Plasma T V you really need to look more into the LED or the LCD because the Plasma T V are heavy so it is really better said and better said that it takes two people to move it or to hang it safely. Then there is the service that has to be done every year in order for it to be properly maintained. So with this in mind you maybe want to look at a lighter T V than a Plasma.

Picture Quality
I would never say that the picture quality was bad because it is wonderful and I do not think it can be better than what a Plasma delivers. I do own a Plasma T V and love the picture that it delivers.

Sound Quality
As with most T V they do need to have a sound system added to them but the basic sound from the T V is good and is really all that you need, but they are the movie buffs that want the additional sound systems to go with them.

The performance of this T V is wonderful and I can not think of anything that I would change. And like most T V today everything can be done with the remote controller and a lot of times you can do things with the remote control that you can not do without it .

• Sound Quality:

a fantastic tv with great features

Comments about LG 50PV450C 50" Plasma TV:

The lg television is the best tv brand out there with so many great features. The tv has a light sensor that tells what light is in the room to make the picture better. The lg product has less problems than most TV's. The remote is also easy to use. The tv also has feature called the picture wizard. This feature allows the person to set your tv up as the way you want to watch it with color to white balance. lg company is gret to work wth because they help you in any way when calling their hotline. Over all this tv is complete and is a fantastic tv to own.