Other Flat Screen TVs:
LG
42LC7D
LG - 42-inch 720p LCD HDTV

LG - 42-inch 720p LCD HDTV

I love this product and I would recommend it highly

from libya tripoly

• Home
      • Movies
      • Video Games

Comments about LG - 42-inch 720p LCD HDTV:

This unit is in some demand, with the belated discounts, and was lucky to find one (a 70 mile commute). I agree with online comments about the 1080p/720p issues; the incoming signal is more of a determining factor than the receiving unit in terms of image quality. Conclusion: a good 720p lcd-HD tv should do extremely well. Case in point; this one! Discovery HD broadcasts are particulary stunning, and other "nature" productions (e.g. "Exploring eny place on the world on PBS HD in my area). Combined with my AV receiver/surround setup, the unit not only lights up the room in a big way (and the sleek black finish is a nice complement too), but the sound completes it.

• Was this a gift?:
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

My 42 inch LG LCD television rocks!

from Pleasureville, KY

Comments about LG - 42-inch 720p LCD HDTV:

This is by far the best picture quality around.  I have seen many televisions in many stores but none of them compare to the picture quality I get on my LG television.  I have had it for almost a year and love it!  We added a surround sound because the sound quality is lacking on this model but it was a small price to pay.

One word - AMAZING!!!

from North Little Rock, AR

Comments about LG - 42-inch 720p LCD HDTV:

This television has the most awesome picture ever!!! I have never owned a television that was a clear as this one. The sound is impeccable. I will never buy another brand of television again!!!  Hopefully I will not have to buy another television for a long time, but if and when I do, it will be the same brand as I have now, just the more updated version because we all know that everything always gets better.