Other Refrigerators:
LG
LFXS30766S
LG 30 cu. ft. Super-Capacity French Door Refrigerator w/ Door-in-Door™

Summary

With a generous 30 cu. ft. capacity, this LG LFXS30766S three-door refrigerator not only has the features designed to help keep your food fresh, it's got the room to store it all. From post-workout protein shakes to after-school snacks, LG's Door-in-Door™ design keeps all your favorites at your fingertips while reducing cold air loss to help keep foods, fresher longer. The Smart Cooling Plus system is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature level and a Fresh Air Filter helps keep the air around your food from getting stale.

LG 30 cu. ft. Super-Capacity French Door Refrigerator w/ Door-in-Door™

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Glad I switched mine to LG!

Comments about LG 30 cu. ft. Super-Capacity French Door Refrigerator w/ Door-in-Door™:

I am pretty happy with the way it looks and functions. Look nice and tall, focal point in my kitchen.

Noise Level
I did not notice any noise, except 5-10 minutes of very light white noise.

Interior Organization
Fits perfectly well between my pantry and microwave. I liked the way it looked.

Temperature Control
I like how it allow me to adjust the temperature in the lower compartment either to store fruits or meat or vegetables.

Pretty easy to clean out. The only time i had issue was when i left the freezer slightly open and I had to clean out the entire freezer to clear out the ice build-up. The filter comes out easily.

My fridge is almost 2 years old now, I never had any problem so far. I did noticed that the drawers are pretty durable though - with the way my kids had been slamming it, it should have been replaced long ago.

I love the french door design on this model. It gives nice big space to store anything worth of 5 day worth of prep food. I cook a lot and mostly 2-3 meal per day. This fridge has a nice space compartment designed to maximize food storage.

• Temperature Control:

LG is the Best refrigerator I have ever owned!

from Denver, CO

Wish that the water dispenser was different. It is above the ice dispenser and has a small spigot that dispenses water all over the floor if you are not used to it. Should be in the recess where the ice dispenser is.

Noise Level
Unbelievable! I cannot hear this refrigerator run! Unlike the Maytag side by side that I replaced.

Interior Organization
Would like to have more room on the door shelves for taller bottles. I do like the glass shelf that can be pushed back to allow for milk or juice bottles to fit inside the refrigerator if you have already taken up space in the door in door.

Temperature Control
So easy to adjust! Just push until you get to your desired temp.

Wish the stainless steel was smudge proof. I have to clean it thoroughly every day to keep it shiny and fingerprint free.

So far so good. It definitely feels durable. No flimsy parts.

I love the design! The door within a door is great for kids as well as the drawer above the freezer to keep snacks so that the entire refrigerator does not need to be opened.

GE French Door Refrigerator didn't last very long

from Upper Marlboro, MD

GE French Door Refrigerator didn't last very long. Everyone would expect a refrigerator to last for many years, even when you're ready to replace them, but not this one.

Noise Level
When my daughter and hubby first got it, it was faultless and quiet for a few years. Before it broke down and stopped working, there were loud humming noise you hear for several months before it completely stopped working.

Interior Organization
The room capacity of the fridge is ok for three people.

Temperature Control
The temperature control was set on almost high and hardly ever touched.

Cleaning this refrigerator was not a breeze. There were several in-betweens you have to get into especially on juice spills, like cranberries, grape or any dark juices that you can see well.
The exterior part of the doors seemed to always look stained with big spots no matter how much you clean it.

The stainless steel exterior looks and feel durable. The material was pretty much solid and heavy.

The simplicity of the design was appropriate for a small family.

• Temperature Control:

Good customer service but product is not good

from NA

When I purchased my new house which was furnished, it had many amenities and furniture and products of which one included this 30 cu. ft. Super-Capacity French Door Refrigerator. I did not have a good impression of LG refrigerators as I owned one earlier but it stopped working but since this was given with the house, I though of using it instead of selling it. There was no manual and so I had to download one from the internet. The product is new and it does not have any scratches. It contains a slim ice system with a tall ice and water dispenser in the exterior but the taste of the water is not too good.

the product makes a lot of noise and it is not frost free as well and some water leaks from the end of the refrigerator. The customer service is the only good thing about LG and I have received a prompt response from the company when I called them up and they solved all my queries without keeping me on hold. It is easy to clean the interior of the fridge and since it is a stainless steel refrigerator, it does not get stained easily.

This fridge is awesome!

I love this fridge! It holds everything we want to keep in there. It allows us to be super organized with everything too, which is amazing for someone like me who alphabetizes her DVDs. When you open the door it's bright and white inside. The water and ice on the outside is amazing and super convenient.

Noise Level
I've never noticed it being super noisy? maybe when I hear the ice being dropped into the container when it's done being frozen.

Interior Organization
So many ways to organize things! Allows me to be super organized.

It can be a pain to clean, with all the ways you can organize things, it can get annoying having to clean all those areas.

Super durable, we've had this fridge for years and it still looks just as great as the day it was delivered. It has held up to the daily use of a three person home.

The design is really nice, it blends in with our kitchen perfectly. I like the metal look, it has a modern and sleek look to it.

LG refrigerator

from East Northport, NY

This is the first time that we bought this type of refrigerator: double doors and freezer at the bottom.

Noise Level
The refrigerator hardly makes a noise.

Interior Organization
The shelves lend themselves to good organization.

is great

Cleaning is a snap.

good durability.

The design is very helpful.