Other Refrigerators:
Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators
LG
LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST

LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST

Pros

• Attractive (6)
  • Energy efficient (6)
  • Holds temperature well (6)
  • Quiet (5)
  • Easy access (4)

• Large kitchen (6)
  • Big families (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (7)
    • Personal (8)

LG 31 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator has it all.

We love our new LG French Door Refrigerator. I can find everything because the refrigerator is at my eye level. No more bending, endlessly down to find things at floor level. It keeps food consistently at the temperature I set it to. No more finding items in the back that get frozen, due to poor circulation of the air. After adjusting the shelves to allow large items on the right; we were set. The shelves can be adjusted to your needs.
I have a lot of space on the right hand door for all sorts of bottles and condiments. The left hand side is a bit limited due to having the ice maker on the door. Note: The ice cubes are of a smaller size, so they go right in a sports bottle to take with you. The only thing I would say I don't like about this LG model is: The ice cube production is a little bit slow and the bin holding the ice cubes is much smaller than my last refrigerator. This would only be a problem if you are planning a big party or have a large family that constantly uses ice. For my husband and I it is making more than enough ice.
There are 3 produce drawers. I know they did this to keep different produce items isolated; but it makes it sometimes a bit hard to place all my produce in the drawers. I am getting used to it now. Under the produce drawers is a full width Deli/Cheese items drawer. It is clear, so you will be able to look right in and find the items you need quickly. I might note again that nothing has frozen in this drawer either! Hurrah, no more frozen spoiled deli or produce like my old side by side.
There is a water filter and an interior refrigerator air filter. The interior air filter is nice as I no longer open the refrigerator to be hit with any strong smells of stored food. This means no more food order transfer.
On the exterior left hand door is a filtered water dispenser and an ice cube dispenser. The area is large enough for tall glasses too.
Oh, LG has even thought about all those items you "must" store on the refrigerator door with magnets. Above the water/ice dispenser is an area where you can use a magnet.
The bottom freezer is great. So much storage space. The drawer pulls out so easily.
Inside the freezer is the main compartment and above that are 2 separate drawers that slide out for smaller frozen items.
I purchased the stainless steel refrigerator and sometimes it is a bit hard to keep clean. Finger prints will show up. I just used distilled water and a soft cloth to wipe it down. So far this seems to work better than the special stainless cleaners I purchased.
If something goes wrong with this model of LG refrigerator; you can call a special phone number and put the phone to a special area on the refrigerator and the LG "talks" to the computer (?) and sends a report to the agent to help you fix the problem or to call a repair person! Nothing has gone wrong with my Refrigerator so I haven't had to use this feature. Amazing isn't it?
Can you tell that I just LOVE my new LG 31 Cu. ft Refrigerator? Well I really do LOVE IT.
You will not be sorry you bought this model. Why buy anything else?

Noise Level
I can hear the ice drop; but you do on every Refrigerator with an automatic ice maker.

Interior Organization
Endlessly adjustable.

Temperature Control
It is digitally adjustable up and down to suit your needs.

Stainless steel exterior is a bit shiny and finger prints to appear.

No complaints.

I think LG has thought of almost everything I could ask for. Well Done!

Ice in the pan beneath freezer drawer

Using less than a month and the freezer has 1/4" of ice frozen within the pan beneath the large freezer drawer - within the freezer compartment, not on the outside beneath the freezer. The ice melts a little from time-to-time and drips onto the kitchen floor. Service is non-existent. Not only would I not recommend the brand, I would vigorously recommend against LG.

LG should stick with electronics amd forget about appliances

from Springfield OR

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Energy Efficient

Cons

• Unreliable

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

I will never buy an LG appliance again

I like it

from Kanagawa, japan

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet

• Office Fridge
      • Small Kitchens

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

it's amazing, cooling well, has a perfect design and doesn't make any noise

Best company

from Canada

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Easy Access
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker

• Small Kitchens

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

It's a good fridge for a big family it's good for invite friend and making party it's actually amazing but it's a bad maker ice need to fix it gooooooooooooooooooooood machine thanks for reading my comment gajdhdjsjshakalk

• Personal
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good refrigerator

from Chattanooga TN

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Customizable Shelving
      • Easy Access
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
      • Not Energy Efficient

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

Works well. Ice maker is the only real complaint.

• Personal

Nice fridge but too small

from Brooke tx

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet

Cons

• Limited Shelving Options
      • Poor Layout

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

I purchased this new fridge since my old one.broke down. I wanted a nice big fridge with tons of space. I love the design and color. One thing i love and is actually my favorite thing from this fridge is it has a small option to open one side of the fridge so for drinks. You don't need to open entire thing. It's a small but cool thing. The freezer is OK. The ice maker works great. The actual fridge space though I'm disappointed in. It only has one area for tall items. The only thing that fits there is a gallon of milk. That's all. It's wasted space. I wish the side door part had that option, it would really eliminate a lot of waste of space. It's a nice fridge I really just wish more space for tall and bulkier items.

• Personal

I bought this for my home & recommend it strongly to others.

from New York, NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Energy Efficient
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

• Office Fridge

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

What is great is the space inside, the design and energy saving.

Ice in the pan beneath freezer drawer

from Indiana PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Holds Temperature Well

Cons

• Noisy
        • Not Energy Efficient
        • Unreliable

So Much Room

from Little River, SC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Customizable Shelving
        • Easy Access
        • Energy Efficient
        • Holds Temperature Well
        • Quiet

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

When it was time to replace our older refrigerator, I researched a few differnt models and decided the LG was best for our kitchen. It not only looks very classy, it has so much room and the shelves are adjustable. I like how I can have the shelves offset on each side and the clear drawer crisper drawers large. I like the long crisper drawer under the two others,Mathis long one is great for cheeses, lunch meats and yogurt. There is lots of room on the doors for storage and the ice machine works great. The water filter is easy to change and the water tastes great. I've never had a bottom freezer but I love how much room there is. Everything stays fully frozen and it's easy to see what is in the freezer. I love the stainless finish, it's easy to keep clean and looks great in my kitchen. I'm very pleased with the quality, the size, the workmanship and the style of the LG double door refrigerator with bottom freezer.

Roomy!

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

I love the LG thirty point seven cubic feet Bottom Freezer Refrigerator! This refrigerator has all the convenience anyone could ever ask for. With almost thirty one cubic feet of space, I no longer have to exercise my pack rat skills to fit Christmas dinner into my refrigerator. There is a convenient ice and water dispenser that is always nice, especially when you have children. The bottom freezer design is very nice as well. Since heat rises and cold falls, you do not have to worry about things in your refrigerator freezing. The only things that freeze in the LG thirty point seven cubic feet Bottom Freezer Refrigerator is the things that you put in the freezer itself. And that is how it should be. I always hated going to get something out of my old refrigerator only to find that it had frozen, or having to be extra careful where I put the eggs in my old refrigerator because they would freeze in the wrong spot. Now, with this bottom freezer refrigerator, I no longer have to worry about that.

Great but Bulky

Comments about LG 30.7 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator LFX31925ST:

I got this on a whim, when I was very interested in having the freezer on the bottom due to my ever changing approach to design. I loved the style of the refrigerated when I first purchased it a while back because of that feature, but more importantly because of the style of the unit and the brand name.

Noise Level
          This unit emits no noise at all, ever. I love that feature of this unit.

Interior Organization
          There is tons of interior space. It allows me to arrange my foods and drink items very well and I still have remaining room for other items, such as pots an pans.

Temperature Control
          The temperature gauge is great because it enables me to adjust it accordingly whenever. I like that you can never make a mistake and turn it accidently because it locks in place.

Very easy to cleaning, especially the deep frost element of this unit. I like that there is none ever to have to deal with.

This refrigerator was pretty sturdy and held up to years of heavy storage.

I love the design of the refrigerator.