Other Microwave Ovens:

LG 1100 Watt 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Very strong, foods cook quickly and evenly, I'm happy with my it

from Spring Valley, IL

Comments about LG 1100 Watt 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

The nightlight bulb burns out rather quickly and the fan is so-so but I like how it cooks, the ease of use and the choice of settings. I'm happy with this and it has not needed any repairs. The nightlight has two settings, the fan has 5 speeds, there are many food settings, the turntable is great, it reverses and has an on/off setting.

Cooks food quickly and evenly, I have had no breakdowns of any sort.

Settings/Features
Many options for cooking, defrosting, timing, fan speeds, light settings, many pre-programmed foods for defrosting/reheating/melting/cooking.

Cleans up nicely and easily, I just wipe it down after doing dishes and remove the turntable when necessary.

Easy to set the clock, one-touch 30-second heat up increment option, very simple to use.

Other than the nightlight bulb burning out rather soon I have had no other problems, I keep a spare bulb on hand. I wash the fan filter as needed.

I'm not crazy about the square window/viewer and squared off corners because my range has rounded corners and edges, but I bought different brands and they will probably need replacing individually so I can live with it. Over-the-range microwaves don't have the best exhaust fans ever but I don't have room for a huge exhaust hood in my kitchen so this is better than nothing. It's the biggest downside, in my opinion.

• Settings/Features:

LG microwaves are a great buy!

from Logan, UT

Comments about LG 1100 Watt 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

We love our LG microwave as it works really well, and lasts! It has so many great features to help make all sorts of things. It also looks great in our kitchen! I love the timer on it, as that is something useful to have. It also has different settings for heating foods like popcorn or pizza,etc.

LG products seem built to last. The screen and buttons still work great. It functions very well.

Settings/Features
The LG microwave has many different settings to help cook things at the right temperature and time. It is very helpful.

The outside wipes down well, as it's pretty flat. The inside cleans fairly well too, but it can take a bit more work.

It is very easy to use. You just set the time, or choose a heating mode, and press start. It has pictures and labels so you know what the additional settings are at a glance.

LG microwaves are built well, and keep working even after many uses. The buttons also continue to work well.

The design is nice, and looks well with the rest of our appliances.

• Settings/Features:

Powerful and fits any size dish

from Santa Rosa, CA

Comments about LG 1100 Watt 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

This was a great addition to my kitchen to replace my old and low power microwave. This LG’s power cooks and defrosts food in no time. With 2 cubic feet of space I am able to fit just about any size dish inside it. It is very easy to use and I like the convenience of being able to add 30 seconds of time with a push of a button without having to stop the cycle. The defrosting mode works great and definitely is an upgrade compared to my last model that I had for years. I have found the microwave easy to clean especially with the size that it is. I would recommend this model and it is at a relatively good price point.

• Settings/Features:

The LG 110 Watt Microwave works awesome...

from Baytown, TX

Comments about LG 1100 Watt 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

We steam a lot of vegtables and this microwave works so well. It perfectly defrosts our meats without starting to cook them. Our last microwave would either unerdo it or dstart to cook it and it would be all rubbery. This microwave does it very well. I love the metal grate in it to give you two levels to microwave on. I have two kids so if we are microwaving a treat it helps to be able to microwave multiple things at once. The rotation wheel in the bottom works very well and rotates both clock wise and counter clock wise. I have it mounted above our range so the fan in it does awesome when we are searing something on the range. The fan in the microwave is connected to a pipe that goes out the roof.

Good value

from Holt, MI

Comments about LG 1100 Watt 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

I purchased this microwave when my old one started to send showers of sparks and so far I cannot say I have had any complains. I like that you can add time in 30 second intervals instead of one minute intervals which makes for more precise reheating when I do not want to hassle with programing in a time. I like the features though the only one I really use is the defrost feature which seems to do a good job of getting this defrosted while not cooking them in the process. It also is nice because it is very streamlined which is easier to keep clean. Our old microwave had more groves which tended to attract dust but this you can just smoothly wipe over to clean it looking clean which is a plus since white shows more. The only downside is the exhast fan is very loud when you are running the vent but it does a great job of venting so you do not have to leave it on long so I do not find that to be a problem.