Other Microwave Ovens:
Countertop Microwaves
LG
LCS1410SW
LG 1.4 Cu Ft Counter Top Microwave Oven

Summary

The LG LCS1410SW Counter-Top Microwave Oven has 1.4 cubic feet rounded interior with 1200 Watts of Power in a Premium Smooth White Finish. LG has created a microwave to fit simpler needs. Equipped with Sensor Cooking Technology that senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to provide superior heating performance. This microwave oven has 6 Sensor Cook Options and 6 Auto Cook Options with the convenient Add Time Controls that allow you to easily add time in 30 second or 1 minute increments. Plus, this LG microwave includes child lockout to prevent the oven from accidentally being started. You get the features you need with great performance. Keep cooking just how you like it, simple.

LG 1.4 Cu Ft Counter Top Microwave Oven

Good Microwave

from Southfield, MI

Comments about LG 1.4 Cu Ft Counter Top Microwave Oven:

Overall I like this microwave.It works well and I haven't had any problems with it at all.

This microwave cooks well. It cooks everything very quickly, I can almost always use the lowest of the food manufacturers' setting recomendations. I use it often and it's never had any problems.

Settings/Features
It has tons of features. Lots of different settings for cooking food different ways. The only issue I have is that when you're selecting the defrost settings, it doesn't tell you what each setting is. The numbers for each setting just scroll across the screen. You have to either remember each one or refer to the instruction manuel. It would be nice if I didn't have to keep the instructions near the microwave.

It's really easy to clean. The glass tray comes out easily and comes clean quickly. The inside is also pretty easy to wipe down.

It's pretty simple to use, with the exception of the setting issue I mentioned earlier. It's a pretty standard microwave, so LG would have had to mess it up pretty badly to make it hard to operate.

I've had this microwave for a few years now and it's sitll working great. I haven't had any problems with it.
EDIT: I have now had this microwave for over 8 years. It is still working very well! I have no complaints about this microwave at all. It has definitely lasted the test of time!

I like the design. It loos nice and I like the chrome trim. Also, it's extra deep and the glass tray is a circle that spins when it cooks. I think that makes the food heat more evenly. It's deep so that you can microwave things like a whole pizza, which I've never actually done, but it's big enough to accomodate large items.

• Settings/Features:

wow what a microwave

Comments about LG 1.4 Cu Ft Counter Top Microwave Oven:

This microwave is absolutely wonderful. Design is great, the power is incredible, and its easy to use. Better than any microwave I've owned before. If you're looking for a good overrall microwave, I would most definitely recommend this one.

I like the design; sleek and easy to use.

• Settings/Features: