4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Love LEGO.com

Two of my three sons are Lego lovers and LEGO.com is the best place to find just about every Lego product that has been made. It's also a great place to find Lego instructions and just about any other information about Legos. My sons love to go online and just browse through the Lego products at this site. I find Lego.com three years ago and usually buy from this site two to three times a year. Their prices are a little high, but they offer the best selection of Lego sets and products.

This site doesn't only sell Legos, they also have a lot of information about Lego products and even offer Lego instructions on this site. You can shop for Legos by theme to make it easier to find the Lego set you're looking for.

Product Selection
LEGO.com has the largest selection of Legos anywhere online or in any retail store. If you're looking for a Lego set and can't find it anywhere else, you're guaranteed to find it here.

Product Pricing
The online downside to LEGO.com is their more expensive than your local Walmart, but that's they price you have to pay for a better selection. They have good sales and deals and there's a separate section devoted to just this. I usually check here first for their best deals.

Shipping and Returns
I buy several sets for my boys almost every year for Christmas since I found this site three years ago and they always give great discounts on shipping. Shipping is usually free when you spend over seventy-five dollars, which is easy to do when you see their prices.

The best place to get Lego!

This is their flagship online store offering that lists a huge amount of their catalog items. It's unbelievable the amount of different products that they have listed on this site. They also have a sales section that shows you their featured items of the week, which does contains significant amount of items.

Their search function is also excellent, which lets you sort by difficulty in terms of pieces as well as the themes too.

Overall, I find this site to be very easy to navigate.

I found exactly what I was looking for online, but the only thing that I did not like about this site was the fact that in order to obtain free shipping, you need to purchase an order over $75. Sometimes, if you are cost conscious, it would be hard to reach that threshold and because of this, the shipping does negate any savings that you have. This is rather unfortunate and because of this, I tend to purchase Lego only once I have items that I want that total this particular amount.

Lego opens a world of imagination

from Florida

Verified Reviewer

Comments about LEGO.com:

My kids love lego.com, they can spend hours there getting ideas of what they can create and build. They stare forever at the amazing things that people come up with out of legos. There are really good resources on the site, ideas of what to build, links to games and the lego store and their favorite, the subscription area for lego magazine which they look forward to every time it is due. I highly recommend this site for children of all ages, with age appropriate areas, there really is something for everyone.

Lego, The Best Toys Ever

from Williston, FL

Comments about LEGO.com:

I think almost every kid has grown up playing with Lego's. I know I did and I have also bought them for all the kids in my life. I love the Lego sets they have now that are themed, like the Star Wars. The only bad thing I can say about a Lego is that they sure hurt when you step on them in the dark.

I really enjoy the big flat bases that you can build up Lego's on. You can make a whole little town if you wanted to. There is a set of Lego's for every kid out there. I'm sure of it.

Lego even has a theme park that kids love to visit called Lego Land. What is better then that?

Lego is an iconic brand that has been around for a long time. I really enjoy playing with Lego's even as an adult! Fun for everyone!

Great website.

from Florida

Comments about LEGO.com:

Lego.com is so much more than just a website to buy Lego pieces and sets on. They have a whole interactive portion of the website as well as the online shopping.

This website really reflects the quality and goodness that we have come to expect from the Lego brand name.

There are tons of different activities that your little ones can do either online or off, and also lots of ideas for us parents.

As well as the activities you can sign up for newsletters, the monthly magazine and order all kinds of different products - from the individual pieces To clothing and games.

It's one of the best kid friendly websites that also appeals to parents.

The website is totally interactive, and definately easy to use.

Product Selection
The product selection is really amazing. They have a lot of the products that are hard to find in stores .

Product Pricing
Pricing is kind of high on a few items. But it isn't over the top by far.

Shipping and Returns
I have always gotten my orders quick.

Love LEGO.com

from Blackwell, OK

Wonderful website

from Texas

Comments about LEGO.com:

I have two daughters and a son and they all love Legos. This site is a wonderful site for purchasing products, finding ideas of Lego creations, and even some Lego-themed games. The site is very colorful and user friendly. I love that you can navigate through the different themes for boys, girls and even younger aged children.

The website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The different sections are easy to find and the entire process was quick.

Product Selection
The Lego website has a wide variety of options for boys and girls in several different age groups providing tons of options.

Product Pricing
Legos in general are a bit expensive and are hardly ever on sale. However, they are a great educational tool for children, so if the money is available, it is worthwhile. Plus my children all love Legos so I'm willing to pay a little more for this fun, educational toy.

Customer Service
Haven't had any problems with customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is free on all orders over $75 which isn't hard to do when buying Legos for multiple kids. My packages were on time and delivered on the promised date. I haven't had to return any items so I'm not exactly sure of how the process works.

Lego.com

from Elizabethton, Tennessee

Comments about LEGO.com:

I have three sons. My older two boys, ages seven and five are completely obsessed with lego. They subscribe to the magazine, collect all the lego sets, and have even been to Lego Land. So, obviously, one of their favorite places to visit online is Lego.com. They love to go and look for new products, games, and information. I love how kind friendly the sight looks, and I love how easy it is for a kid to navigate. Everything on the sight is kid appropriate, and I really enjoy that I know that when my kids visit Lego.com they are generally safe from any internet harm. I have used the website to contact Lego before regarding a missing piece in one of our Lego sets, and I found the contact area of the site to be incredibly easy to access, and as an added bonus, I found the customer service to exceed my expectations. I love that their is a place on the Internet for my kids to look for new
Information about their favorite brand, and my kids can go there and enjoy age appropriate material safely.

Best site to purchase Legos

Comments about LEGO.com:

Overall, I really like the Lego.com website. I was able to find a wide variety of legos to choose from for my son. He loves to build with legos. We started out with the larger legos and are now moving into the smaller legos. The pricing is not as great as other places, but there is a large selection of legos to choose from.

The website is very easy to use. I was able to type in a lego set i found online and it came right up after a search. I was also able to find other sets of legos that would correspond with what I was looking at.

Product Selection
As stated previously, there is a wide variety of legos to choose from. Any set you can imagine the website has.

Product Pricing
The pricing is a little more expensive than other stores, but not by much. You also have to pay for shipping which on some other sites you do not have to.

Customer Service
I have never had to use the customer service option so I am unaware of how well they perform their jobs.

Shipping and Returns
I received my packages on time or earlier than the expected delivery date. I have never had any issues with receiving products. I have not dealt with the return process so I am unaware of how it works.

Amazing customer service!

Comments about LEGO.com:

My children are huge Lego fans and we have made a number of purchases through Lego.com. I find that the website is very easy to navigate. I like that you can search the website by Lego theme. Sales and special online coupon codes are very easy to find on the website. In addition, Lego has one of the best customer service departments I have ever encountered. Their service representatives are friendly, helpful, and go above and beyond to make sure your experience shopping with Lego has been a positive one. It is very clear that Lego cares about their customers and wants to ensure that everyone has a positive experience shopping with them. Overall, I am very impressed with Lego.com and it is the first place I look when I am shopping for Legos for my children. Their way of conducting business and their website design should be a model for other companies. I highly recommend Lego.com!

Product Pricing
Their pricing is competitive.

Outstanding!

So much fun for any age

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about LEGO.com:

Who does not love Legos?!? These classic toys are a staple in our household.My daughter and husband bond over them on a daily basis building new creations all the time. I love browsing the Lego website for new products and creating wishlists for upcoming occasions such as birthdays and Christmas. I do wish they were a little more affordable, they area bit pricey in my opinion. They do last forever though, so I guess they can be viewed as a long term investment. The Lego website also has online games that you can play and interact with other Lego fanatics. One of the newest line of products I have really been enjoying is the Friends Lego line that includes Disney characters and scenes. My daughter loves these. Another part of the website I love to use regularly is the section in customer service that has all the building instructions cataloged. I love this section because I can look up instructions for sets I may not have but still may have the pieces for to complete the build. I also really enjoy the Lego club that is offered by Lego and on their website.

Pretty good/expesive

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about LEGO.com:

I have previously and in the past used the Lego dot com website and found that they had a lot of really cool items to play with and create with. I have three nephews and I shop on this Lego.com website for them on their birthdays and Christmas. I find the coolest products on this website. The children are always very happy with what they get and seem to never get enough Legos. The website for Lego.com is very easy to maneuver and use. I was able to find everything I wanted and needed very easily with no problems. It is a very fast moving website. Also I have only once had a problem with a product and they immediately sent out a replacement. The customer service staff member I spoke and dealt with was very nice and helpful. It was a very pleasant experience for me. I can say the reason I give it a seven is because the prices are pretty expensive to me so I can not always afford to shop there. All in all I had a wonderful experience with this Lego.com website. I would certainly recommend that everyone check it out.