Other Flashlights:

LED Lenser little light gives BIG shine!

from Oviedo, FL

Comments about LED Lenser High Performance HP8421 T5 LED Flashlight Led Lenser/Coast/Zweibruder:

My husband is a Mr. Fixit. He can fix anything, and always buys everything that he needs to do the job. With that said, when I found out about this flashlight (of course he told me that a friend recommended it), I rushed online and purchased it for him as a present.

He was thrilled and so was I! This tiny light gives off a HUGE shine! The LED white light can be diffused so you can expand the shine for a larger area and dial it in for small compact areas. It takes one AA battery and the battery lasts a long time (it states a 3 hour battery life). The flashlight is so compact it can fit into a small pocket (just under 5 inches long), and is lightweight (made of aluminum) for easy carrying, but is very solid. It is turned on by the push of a button on the very end (tactical switch function). My kids and I borrow this little flashlight all of the time because it's the perfect size for everyone! I think grandpa might enjoy one this year!