Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care

L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care

Fabulous!

Comments about L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care:

I am getting to the age where I felt I needed to do a little more to preserve my skin, and was invited to a home based party. I ordered the basic set to begin with, and fell in love with it. I have started using more of their products (hand and body lotion, eye gel, masque, and facial peel) and wish I had started using it earlier. My skin is the clearest it has ever been, and looks smooth! Also, when you place an order, it is at your door in just a couple of days.

• Ease of Application:

The most effective skincare products I have ever used!

Comments about L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care:

I love all of the L'Bri products that I have tried so far. I started with the cleanser, freshener and moisturizer and loved them so much that I ordered several more products from the line. I have never seen such a drastic improvement in my skin!!!

• Ease of Application:

Love love love it!!!!!

from Henderson, NV

Comments about L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care:

I've had problems with terribly painful and inflamed acne that even the "professional" skin care line that I use in the treatment room didn't touch. If I could use it and sell it in the treatment room, I would! I absolutely love this product and will not use anything else on my skin! Also the hand and body lotion is fabulous!

I fell in love with their products and now sell it!

from Brookfield, WI

Comments about L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care:

I was given the hand and body lotion as a gift. I started using it and couldn't believe the difference in my skin. I sent in for skin care samples; loved them and placed my order! Now I sell the products. I would never sell anything unless I believed in it 100%.

Great Skin Start with these products!

from Eastpointe, MI

Comments about L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care:

L'Bri Pure n' Natural Skin Care!

I can't believe the differnec in my skin in 30 days.  The shampoo and conditioner is tops also!  Buy This you will not be sorry!  I get mine from Denise at

Have never found anything better for my face.

from Janesville, WI

Comments about L'Bri 5-piece Pure n' Natural Skin Care:

I have recently learned about a new skin care and make up line. It is home party based and is the best stuff I have ever used on my skin. All natural products with the first ingredient being aloe. Wonderful for different skin types and all different skin problems. I was considering selling it because I love it sooooo much, but do not have the time. I thought I could get the message out about this wonderful product by telling people here.