Other General Household Cleaners:
All-Purpose Cleaners
LA's Totally Awesome
LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner

LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to use (5)
  • Efficient (5)
  • Good power output (5)
  • Simple instructions (5)

• Auto (5)
  • Cleaning (5)
  • Home (5)
  • Garage (3)
  • Office (3)

Work on laundry stains

I actually use this on my laundry stains. If you have stains that have set in or that are fresh, this stuff works pretty good. My family plays sports so grass and blood stains from scrapes happen from time to time. I spray LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner on the stains and rub a little bit with a toothbrush. I spray again and throw the laundry in the wash. If the stain had been there a week, I might wait and let it soak over night if I feel it is pretty caked in before washing. This cleaner seems to work better than any other laundry stain cleaner on grass and blood stains. My husband uses it outside to clean the grill and the picnic table. The only drawback to this product is its smell. If I spray it locally on fabric and not in the air, I am okay. When my husband sprays a bunch of it on the grill or table it seems to fume up and I immediately start coughing. I will keep coughing for an hour or so after I have inhaled the particles from the air. I am not a fan of the smell. I recommend LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner for its cleaning results but not so much for the smell.

Totally Awesome is toxic

Totally Awesome contains 2-butoxyethanol which is very toxic.  I have an old bottle that lists the ingredients.  Check it out.  It causes liver damage.  I'm not sure how they get away with calling the product non-toxic.  I used it to clean my mom's home and became very ill.  Two years later I am still dealing with the toxic effects.  Be very careful when using this product.

I LOVE this product!!!

from Malden, MO

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

This product is AWESOME!!! I use it on EVERYTHING!!! It cleans up fingernail polish out of the carpet and stains from my carpet. I even use it in my laundry and when I mop. I don't use anything else. Finally a product that works!!!

perfect name for this product

from Vestal, ny

About Me Casual Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Powerful
    • Simple Instructions

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

I used this product to clean a bathtub that was completely black from the people who lived in the house previously and out sparked when I was done. I sprayed a white shirt that my grandson spilled coffee on and it took every bit of the coffee out. This product us truly totally awesome!

THE BEST DEGREASER EVER

from Montreal Quebec

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
      • Efficient
      • Powerful
      • Simple Instructions

• Laundry

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

I clean houses all day every day for a living and I must admit that I have never used a product like this before. It is unbelievable. It works like magic on almost everything. It cuts right through oily messes and grease. In the kitchen or garage it always makes the job quick and efficient. It can be diluted and it still works wonders. A bottle will last a long time if you only use a small amount and dilute it. It can be added to the laundry to make sure dirty work clothes actually get cleaned. It comes in a spray bottle or a convenient refill size bottle. I have found only one store in all of Montreal that has this product and it is only there from time to time. I use it so much that I don't tell people where I get it from, I only tell them it's magic in liquid form! I can't say enough great things about this Awesome product other then it is truly Awesome! I have never seen it advertised on television, it was a friend that showed it to me. I am so happy that she did. When any body I know is going to the United States I ask them to bring some back for me. You need this product. It is a real must have for every house.

Awesome is the perfect word.

from Wolcott, CT

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
        • Efficient
        • Multiuse
        • Powerful
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

I was introduced this cleaner by my sister that lives in CA. It is the Best cleaner I have ever used. Tough on grease and such a multi use around the house. This is my new cleaning solution of all. I will not use anything else. Amazing cleaner mostly on everything. Follow instruction on bottle. Price for a 64oz is right at Dollar General. So worth it.

Love it

from north/west colorado

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
          • Efficient
          • Powerful
          • Simple Instructions

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

I use the line of awesome cleaners all the time. I clean the local bar in town and use it everyday and also clean houses for a living and I don't leave my house with out my line of awesome cleaner's. I never buy anything eles.

Work on laundry stains

Great cleaning power

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

I'd been talking to a friend about the annoying grease splatters that I needed to clean up after making some fried chicken for the family. She told me which store I needed to go to and said to look for LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner. "It's totally awesome," she told me. Skeptical, I went to get some. It has a low price point so I picked a small bottle up. Why not?
            A few squirts in, I threw a window open to give the smell somewhere to go. It doesn't have the most friendly scent but I don't think that it's a horrible to smell as straight bleach fumes. That really is the only bad thing I have to say about this product.
            I'm in love. I recommend it to everyone that I ever talk about cleaning supplies with. It cut right through the new grease splatters. It cut through old buildup on the baking dish that had turned yellow from the baked on oils. It cut through whatever that black mark was on my tile that I'd been trying to clean for months.
            If you can stand the not entirely wonderful scent, you'll love this for some great deep cleaning.

The smell ruins it for me.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

I am a very clean person, and I use spray cleaners on my counters and throughout my house many times a day. When I buy a cleaner it has to be great at cleaning, but it also has to leave a nice and pleasant smell behind that will linger and keep my house smelling like it is clean. The cleaning agents in this product really do match the name and they are pretty awesome. I sprayed it on a variety of different types of things and it cleaned them all really fast and really well, even stuck on things on my stove top. I also used this in the bathroom and it made the toilet look very nice and the counters also wiped off the toothpaste really easily. I have absolutely no complaints with its cleaning ability, you have to use a normal amount and it gets the job done and it gets it done well. The smell is where this product goes down hill for me. I do not enjoy the scent of it. It gives me a headache after a few minutes and I just want it to go away. I think if they could make it smell better, I could love this product.

Cleans my counter tops!

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

I'll admit it - I bought LA's Totally Awesome AP cleaner because of the name. It sounded pretty good, so I bought two bottles. That purchases was definitely worth it, because I've used this all-purpose cleaner for well over 6 years. I mostly use them to clean my counter-tops after I cook a meal: it disinfects very well and it also gives them a nice little shine, which is nice.

Brilliant performance. Even when something is really stuck onto one of my counter-tops, it removes it effortlessly. I'm always surprised when it takes off stains which I thought would be irremovable, or sticky food items which would normally need a pizza-cutter to remove.

The scent is like any old cleaning product. A delicious chemical cocktail. Thankfully, LA's cleaner's smell goes away in seconds, while some other brands stay there for hours and hours. It's really great to clean right before a party, without anybody even noticing that the tables were JUST cleaned.

My kids LOVE this cleaning product!

Comments about LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner:

Anything that makes my kids happy to clean HAS to get a good rating! The first time one of my girls used this, she dragged me into the bathroom to show off how well it had cleaned the fixtures. She was pretty proud of herself for doing such a good job! This cleaner pretty much does everything except our tub with very little effort. It has pretty much eliminated the need to have a whole bunch of different cleaners, although we do like to try new ones from time to time, this one remains a constant old faithful cleaner of choice.

We use this on everything from countertops to washing windows, bathroom floors to cleaning the oven, it really does do wonderful at just about everything. We even got tar off the bathroom tiles with it!

I like that it is not an overpowering scent, but leaves the bathroom and kitchen fresh and clean smelling, not overly perfumey and feeling like you just are covering up something that smelled bad.