Other Sunscreens:

LAVANILA The Healthy SunScreen SPF 40 Face Cream

Decent Sunscreen

from Iowa

Comments about LAVANILA The Healthy SunScreen SPF 40 Face Cream:

This sunscreen takes a bit of time to get worked in, but it does seem to do a good job. It isn't too oily and isn't too dry. I do like that it is chemical free and doesn't clog my pores. It is good to use on children as well. In my experience it seemed like a little went a long way. The scent is minimal, if any at all, which is nice, especially being on the face. It needs to be reapplied often, especially when in the water. It takes a bit to absorb and get rubbed in completely, but is a healthy alternative to other products on the market. It is effective, but needs to be reapplied after being in the water or being outside for a long period of time. It is easy to use, but just wish it was easier to rub in.

Light scent if any at all.

Absorption
Absorption is good. It just takes awhile.

Longevity
It lasts for a decent amount of time. You need to reapply after being outside for a while just like any other sunscreen.

Helps to prevent sunburn and sun damage when used correctly.

Ease of Application
It is easy to apply, but it just takes a bit to get it rubbed into the skin.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

LAVANILA SPF 40 Face Cream is lovely!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about LAVANILA The Healthy SunScreen SPF 40 Face Cream:

If you're looking for a facial sunscreen that's made with nice ingredients, is paraben-free, is not tested on animals and doesn't leave your face feeling oily or greasy, I would highly recommend this LAVANILA sunscreen. I got a sample of this with one of my Sephora.com orders and am really glad I did!

I wore **LAVANILA The Healthy SunScreen SPF 40 Face Cream** while at a Safari Park this weekend. It didn't have a strong scent (which I liked), and it rubbed in nicely on my face. I'm always leery about putting sunscreen on my face because I hate that greasy feeling, but this didn't leave my face feeling like that at all. It just left it feeling moisturized.

I really liked my sample of **LAVANILA The Healthy SunScreen SPF 40 Face Cream**, and would think about buying it the next time I'm in the market for a facial sunscreen.

Absorption
It absorbed nicely and didn't leave a gross feeling afterwards.

Ease of Application
Just like any other facial sunscreen in lotion form, just rub it in.

• Absorption: