2.5

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Pros

Cons

Comments about L`Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator:

I like to try the new skin care products, especially by Olay and L'Oreal because those brands are always coming up with new things and they are in my price range (usually). This new L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Wrinkle De Crease Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator was a disappointment. It comes in a tube shaped container and you are supposed to use it to fill in lines around the eyes. When I put it on, I did not notice any "line-filling". In fact, it just seems to draw attention to the wrinkles when you apply it on them because it has kind of a "sheen" to it. It also doesn't fill anything in. I used it for a couple of weeks, hoping that it would work better after using it for a while, but after the two weeks, I still did not notice any improvement or line-filling. As a matter of fact, I only used it on the days when I would not be going out, because I really did not like how it looked on my eyes. To me,I looked worse with it on.

Noticed results immediately

from Randolph, NJ

Comments about L`Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Eye Illuminator:

I noticed results immediately - i've been  using it on the 'parentheses' around my mouth area and it really does seem to make them less noticeable.

It is a bit expensive, but not so much as those department store brands... and it works!