3.8

Cons

Love this stuff!

from Scotia, NY

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Cleaning
    • Dorm
    • Home
    • Laundry Room

Comments about L.A. Totally Awesome Spring Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I received a small bottle at a local food pantry. I was very impressed after the first use. I like the way my clothes look and feel after washing with it. And I love the smell. I liked it so much and had never heard of it, so I Googled it. Glad to see others like it, too.

Washes as well as more expensive brands, and smells great too!

For a budget detergent, this stuff really is awesome. I was skeptical to try it, but now I won't use anything else. Leave color bright, removes stains, and smells great!

I typically use Tide, but decided to try this after a friend said it works well. I was skeptical, but was very impressed with the performance of this detergent! It removed some grass stains on my clothes, and it also kept the colors looking fresh. I used this in a front loader and I didn't have to use much to get the performance I was looking for.

Besides my clothes being clean, the scent is very important to me. I was leery about using a cheaper product because I thought the scent would not stay on my clothes. I opened the bottle and smelled the detergent in the store and really like the scent. After washing my clothes and drying them, I was impressed that the fresh scent was still on my clothes. I have sensitive skin and this detergent didn't not cause any irritation to me.

i did not like it

I did not like it it was watery it did not wash my clothes at all they still looked dingy and dirty and with three kids they get dirty also the smell wore off befor even getting a chance to wear them and when it comes to my towels after one shower and hung up it smelled musty and sour i would never by laundry. Soap from a doller atore spend the extra money and by something better because you will be way more laundry with this stuff

Cleans well with a great price

Profile Image

from Toccoa, GA

This product cost 1.00 and does at least 15 loads. It has always cleaned even the smelliest of my children's clothes I especially noticed this products great value and efficiency when it was over 100*, this past summer, it works wonders.

Cleans well!

Perfect!

You get what you pay for.

I wash towels and bedspreads, dog/cat blankets, etc with this detergent. These items usually aren't very soiled, so this detergent is ideal for this use. I then use UP & UP or Whisk (rated #1 in consumer magazine) for my clothing and whites.

I think it is a great deal and my mom washes her gentles in this soap.

Good for lightly soiled clothing/bedding.

No scent left on the clothes after they were washed.