Other Misc. Grocery Items:
L.A. Fuel
L.A. Fuel Super Charging Gum

L.A. Fuel Super Charging Gum

L.A. Fuel Gum

Pros

• Good taste
  • Practical To Use
  • Provides Energy

Cons

Comments about L.A. Fuel Super Charging Gum:

After trying out L.A. Gum's product, I am happy to report that, in my perspective, this is a product worth spending the money on. It has a strong, great taste (I tried the Arctic Mint flavor) that doesn't fade quickly (though it fades eventually, just as all gum does). I definitely did notice the energy boost that it gives, about 5 minutes after I first started chewing it. If I am ever looking to purchase an energy boosting gum, L.A. Fuel is one of the top brands in which I would personally buy.

-Alicia Coker

• Was this a gift?:

tastes terrible!!!

from Taylors, SC

Comments about L.A. Fuel Super Charging Gum:

I received a free sample of this gum in the mail (7 pieces).  It has 100 mg of caffeine per piece of gum, and the package states not to exceed 2 pieces a day and for the gum not to be given to children, people with diabetes, pregnant or nursing women, or people sensitive to caffeine.  It is peppermint-flavored and sugar-free. After popping  a piece in my mouth, the first 30 seconds the gum tasted fresh and minty, like many other brands.  However, very soon the mint flavor became mixed with a different, disgusting-tasting flavor (and I am not that picky a person). I would not recommend this gum.