1.5

1.5

this phone is terrible

from Sanger, TX

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

this phone is awful.I would not recommend it to anyon.I bought it for my son twice.I thought that maybe the first phone was a freak thing but twice is not a freak thing.The chargers broke almost instantly and then the phones just wouldnt take a charge at all.The keypad also broke.we have since met many people with the same complaints.

The Strobe is great for texting!

from Lexington, NC

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

I had a Switchback for years and was so psyched to see the strobe in stores. I loved my switchback and the strobe lasted me as well.

The strobe still has a few of the switchback's flaws like the battery not charging if you are on the phone, the buttons sticking, and the phone randomly turning itself on and off. If you can get over those things this is a nice phone.

I love the keyboard, it's so much faster and easier for texting than a regular prepaid cell phone. It's great to take on trips where you want to stay in touch with friends and family but don't really like talking on the phone. I had mine on a trip cross-country on a greyhound and was very happy with it.

The call quality is fantastic and it records voice memos crystal clear. It's great for recording little notes like what to pick up at the grocery store.

I never had a problem with the phone's camera or the pictures it took. I'd say the pictures the strobe takes are better than most prepaid phones I've come across.

This phone isn't perfect, but it's great for texting. If you are just looking for a texting phone and don't really make alot of phone calls, then this phone would be good deal for the price.

The worst Phone I have ever had!!!

from Cocoa, FL

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

I am a huge fan of Metro Pcs and their prepaid phone plans. Though I don't like paying an awful lot to buy a cell phone, It does pay off later by having a cheaper cell phone bill monthly. I used to Have a Nokia they offered and then "upgraded" to the Strobe. It is a piece of crap.. it kept shutting off while I was in the middle of using it. Also something was wrong with the Qwerty keyboard.. I would type an "I" and it would type an "A".. I DO NOT reccommend this phone.

IT'S A PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Oconto Falls, WI

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

I had this phone for a few months and keys I didn't use wern't working!!!! The camera also took very fuzzy pictures too. The charger had broken 3 times on me!!!! Kyocera Strobe is a piece of junk!!!!! DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!

from Oakley, CA

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

The Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone was fine when i first got it but then it began to deteriorate.The screen went out on it about 3 weeks after i purchased it and they would not replace it..I figured i could handle using the inside screen only but was let down when the keyboard stopped working next,Not the whole keyboard thought just certain numbers.I do not suggest this phone and will not be purchasing another Kyocera product.****

Looks cute

from Marysville, CA

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

I loved the strobe when it first came out I had spent 200.00 bucks on it because i had to have it for the qwerty key pad. Well the phone sucks the ringtones I downloaded arent load enough to hear them over mild conversation the picture quality is crappy and the reception is almost non existent most places. llove the keyboard and its cute but other than that

no way would i buy it again.