3.4

Pros

Cons

Good basic phone

Comments about Kyocera S2100 Virgin Mobile Cell Phone:

If you are looking for a cheap phone that you can to make call and sent text messages, this is the one. The quality is pretty good for what you pay, and it is not too ugly. Of course, you can't even compare it to modern smartphones, it is not even in the same ball park. But if you don't care for apps and other features or on a very strict budget, this phone should work.

It has a camera and a possibility to use Internet but I never used these features. For me it is just phone calls and occasional text messages. The sound is good, and that's all that matters.

I also like the fact that it is a flip phone. For some reason I like it - it makes me not to worry about locking/unlocking and accidentally pressing buttons in my pocket or purse.

Yes, nowadays this phone may seem ancient and old-fashioned but if you are not into the latest technology and just need to stay connected, this phone is a good choice. It is very cheap, too, but works just fine.

Not a bad flip phone.

Comments about Kyocera S2100 Virgin Mobile Cell Phone:

I enjoyed using this phone and the service I had was much better than when I upgraded to my smartphone. And the service was much better than at&t i left them and came to virgin mobile and never looked back. The camera quality was not that good but overall that was a good phone. I have had to replace my smartphone twice because it broke from wear and tear. The Internet was not that good and I only got a certain amount of data and most months I went over and it would not work. The texting was slow because you had three letters to every button which slows you down when texting. Being that it's a flip phone it's not convenient for quick actions as compared to a smartphone. The size of the phone is small and doesn't fit a lot of phone cases. It has a ear phone jack and that's a plus. The overall price of the plan monthly was alright I got a certain amount of talk time, texts, AND data the limits and that was when I bought a smartphone and changed my plan.

Screen to small had to read certain things and everthing wasn't in color.

an ok product

from Harrisonburg, VA

Comments about Kyocera S2100 Virgin Mobile Cell Phone:

i own this phone but i don't really like it all that much. it doesn't respond well when i dial and i have to re-dial a lot of the time. i really liked my older kyocera phone so when this one was cheaper than the samsung i got it. i do regret it now and will probably go back and get the samsung in the not too distant future. i have had this one for almost a year and so i have given it plenty of time and still i don't particularly like it. the camera could be better.

the keyboard doesn't respond correctly when you dial numbers. it hasn't responded with 2 bluetooths i have used on it and those bluetooths have worked on other phones.

Voice Quality
the voice quality is good

Battery Life
i find i have to recharge this phone more than i am used to. i don't keep alot of messages or missed, old or new calls stored so i don't know why i have to recharge so much.

i have a great case and i have had the misfortune of dropping it quite a few times and it hasn't broken so yet so i would say it is durable!!!

it is not hard to use

the standard flip phone

• Battery Life:

Not much to look at but it gets the job done

Comments about Kyocera S2100 Virgin Mobile Cell Phone:

Nothing much was to be expected of this phone though I was very happy with it. It got the job done and has now been passed down to my son. The durability of this phone was something that you don't find with other newer ones because even after dropping it a few times, it still works great and has never acted up. I would recommend this phone for a teen and especially to those who aren't tech savvy. Virgin Mobile also has the best pay as you go plans.

Nothing much, but gets the job done.

• Battery Life:

Good for making Calls, not great for Text.

from Kaukauna, WI

Comments about Kyocera S2100 Virgin Mobile Cell Phone:

If you're looking for a good phone to make calls and send
text, then it might be a good choice for you.

If making calls, doing a small amount of text is your thing, then
this phone won't let you down. It's a pretty inexpensive phone
that will fit right in your pocket. I have found it to be quite
dependable. The plans are pretty good that go with the phone.

I would recommend this phone as a child's first phone or
anyone who isn't going to be doing much text.

Voice Quality
Every time that I have made a call or have gotten the calls, it's been
very clear for me to both hear and for them to hear me.

Battery Life
Let the battery run down before you charge it back up again
unless you are able to unplug it at the time that it tells you
that it's fully charged. I have gotten 5-7 days out of it without
using it very much.

I've dropped this phone numerous times to have it still work
just fine. I'm not suggesting that you do this but this is a
pretty tough little phone.

It's great for making calls..I wouldn't want to do much text with
it though. They have much better phones to do that with.
The keys are somewhat small and the back light can be
adjusted to stay on longer in the settings.

It's a flip phone. It's nothing fancy.