Other Misc. Personal Cares:
Kymaro

Kymaro Body Shaper

Kymaro Body Shaper, a simple solution!

I have found negative and positive reviews about this product and I thought I would share my own experience. First and foremost, this product had me excited because for the price of ONE Spanx garment, I get 4 pieces that I can mix and match with my wardrobe. I placed an order online at ubuyez.com and it took less than 5 minutes. The site was easy to navigate and explained everything I needed to know. I got my package in the mail about 5 days later (I'm located in California, where the product comes from.) I noticed that they were a little hard to get on so I called to ask some questions. I couldn't get through right away so I went back on the website and emailed them and they responded in less than 2 hours. They rep that answered my email told me to soak the garments in cool water and lay them flat to dry before trying them on again, so I did. It definitely lossened the fabric just enough so it wasn't a chore to get them on. I don't look like I lost 20 punds but I certainly look slimmer in my clothes and everything I own fits me so much better. My posture has improved and I can wear these garments all day without feeling itchy or uncomfortable. If you don't want to pay the processing fees, I suggest just ordering the top and if you don't love it, you get a full refund less shipping. If you decide it works for you, you can always order more! Not every product will work for every body type and that is definitely something to consider before spending the money, but it is definitely worth trying.

Buyer Beware!

This product promised to fit perfectly and smooth out bumps and bulges and make you appear a size or more smaller. It claimed that it would not roll down or ride up, when in fact this is all it does. The top straps slid off my shoulders, but barely stretched over my belly and kept riding up over the belly. This was their idea of a custom fit. The bottom was like wearing an elastic band, which constantly rolls down to your thighs when you move. I felt as if it was cutting off my circulation in the groin area. I am not an extremely overweight woman, I have a leftover baby bulge, I can not imagine how anyone who is overweight would eever be able to wear this product. They claim you can get a refund but the refund setup is so that you end up paying for the products anyway. They lose nothing. This product was so grossly over-hyped and delivers nothing but extreme discomfort. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Temporarily Makes You Drop 10 Pounds

from Virginia

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

I am 5 feet tall, and every pound I gain or loose shows. My midsection is where I tend to have issues when it comes to finding shirts and pants that conceals that bludge that I can see when I look at myself in the mirror. I tend to stay 15 pounds over weight, now if I could just grow 2 or 3 inches my weight would not be a problem. But I'm a short women and have tried to find ways to smooth out the bludge that I have when I'm dressed. The Kymaro Body Shapper had a very convincing commercial so I took the bait and bought one. I found it hard to find the right size but the lady I spoke to walked me down the sizing process. When it arrived I was thrilled to try it on, I'm totally aware that this product isn't helping me loose weight But it did help me feel more comfortable in my clothing. This doesn't work miracles, it's just a product that gives the illusion of dropping 10 pounds which a lot of us need help with. Yes, it would be great to drop 10 pounds on my own but honestly I feel my body frame will still spill over some when I wear certain clothing and this body shaper helps smooth it out. Now it is a little uncomfortable, but with this product and how good it makes me look I say I would rather have fashion over comfort, it's really not bad once you see yourself in the mirror, I'm being totally honest when I say that! Let me say this if you are over weight by a lot this shaper will only make you look funny, the bludge you have will spill over this product and like I said it doesn't work miracles, but with my experience if you are no more than 30 pounds overweight this shaper can really help you feel comfortable in your clothes, at least it works for me!

Perfect for under a tight outfit.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

This is the product that I turn to whenever I am going to be wearing a dress or a shirt that is tight fitting and will show more. This Kymaro body shaper is a great little tool that I love to use to make sure that I look and feel more confident in my clothing. You put this on underneath whatever you are wearing and it instantly clings to you and makes your stomach look not only smaller but also smoother. I also like that it does the same thing to any areas on your back that are somewhat less than appealing. This hides any rolls that you have and makes your stomach look sleek and thinner than it did before wearing it. I wear this all day and it never gets uncomfortable and always stays in place without riding up on me and me having to adjust it. After I have had five children I would never go without wearing this to help to give me that sleeker and thinner look that I want when wearing something that is form fitting or tight on me.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

I was so excited when I saw the infomercial for this product. I had some questions as to how it could actually work, but figured I would have those answers as soon as I received the product. I was sorry I spent the time and money on this product. The product does give some shaping to the body because the material is tight, which would compact the loose areas of the body. As far as lifting body parts, sucking in the abdominal area and giving you a better posture, it didn't happen. I have gotten better control when I wore a girdle that cost a lot less money! This body shaper limited me a lot as to what I could wear while wearing this undergarment. The straps are so wide that unless you are wearing a shirt or top with sleeves, this undergarment straps will show underneath. The fitting guide is not very accurate either. I also found this product to be itchy when worn next to my skin. I tried wearing a thin camisole under the shaper, but that resulted in nothing more than a slippery, sweaty mess. I can't comfortably recommend this product as a go to thing to buy. Compression of the body with an unnatural product is not healthy. When the body is compressed, the blood vessels become constricted and you take a chance on restricting blood flow.

There are MUCH BETTER body shapers than this on the market

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

After reading some rave reviews about the Kymaro Body Shaper for use under clothing, I decided to try it for myself. I wish I could say it was worth every penny, but it wasn't even worth the material from which it is constructed. To begin with, it runs horribly small despite me ordering a bigger size than I normally wear and it was hard to get out and extremely uncomfortable. Then when I put on a form-fitting tshirt, you could see an outline of the shaper which kind of defeats the whole purpose of wearing it in the first place. And finally, it rode up my back all day long while wearing it at work and it was incredibly embarrassing and of course annoying to keep to have to messaging with my clothing and drawing attention the area that I was trying to minimize. I see that this comes in a thigh thinner as well and maybe you need both pieces to get optimal results. I just had the top and I wouldn't recommend this body shaper to anyone.

Hit and Miss for Me

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

I saw the Kymaro Body Shaper being advertised on the television one morning and wanted to give it a try so I ordered it over the internet. I was not expecting this to be miracle worker, but I was hoping this would improve my figure while I tried to lose some weight. I ordered a medium and when I tried it on it was a nice fit. It did what it advertised; I was able to see a difference in my figure and my stomach bulges were less noticeable. I really liked that it was tight enough to help support my lower back, which I often have problems with. I also liked the fact that it gave and extra lift to my chest and it kind of turned my bras into push up bras. What I did not like about this body shaper was it was very hot, I wish the fabric was more breathable. It was really uncomfortable to wear under clothing during the summer months. I also thought the fabric and construction of the shaper was a little cheap, after having the shaper for 3 months I could see that time was taking its toll on it already, it felt a little loose and did not work as well as it used to. Overall, this is a pretty good product, while it did not help me lose weight; it made my figure look better while I tried to lose some pounds.

I gave into the infomercials! Why!

from Kansas

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

I will do anything to look better. That includes believing infomercials, even though I have never found a successful as-seen-on-TV product. The Kymaro Body Shaper is no exception; it does not really work.

I am barely above average according to the Body Mass Index Charts but I still want to appear smaller. I had to try this product. Ordering the product was simple. It arrived quickly and in the correct size I ordered. I am sure if anybody had seen me trying to put the thing on they would have fallen over laughing. In the commercial, they pull it on over their hips. I could not get it up past my thighs. I then tried getting on it from over my head. After struggling for a while I finally got it on. Seriously, the process of getting it on took like 15 minutes. I will admit it does smooth out your back area and suck in your stomach. The fabric is itchy though. It was just uncomfortable to wear and didn't feel good when you sat down. I only wore it about 5 times before I was tired of struggling to get into it and tired of the discomfort. Do not buy this product; it is a waste of money.

Works Fine

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

I have been using one for about a year now. It does smooth out the tummy. I read that one person had a problem with it rolling up on her. I never have had this problem. However if you get the wrong size I could see this happening. When buying one be honest with your self and buy the correct size. The only problem I have is it is hot in the summer.

Not what it's cracked up to be

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

Ok, so I am an over weight person. I see all of these advertisements of products that will make you look a couple of sizes smaller just by putting on a shirt or waist band. I will have to say, I am one of those people who want the miracle hoping that all of these products work. I will be the first to tell you that they really don't. Sure it pushes in your stomach and makes you look a little smaller. What they don't tell you is that if you have a large stomach, the body shaper will roll up your stomach and end up around your shoulders. It doesn't seem to stay down and cover your stomach for very long. Plus, it is very uncomfortable. I know they say looking good has nothing to do with comfort, but I don't agree. Wearing the Kymaro body shaper made me stiff. I felt like I couldn't be as mobile as I wanted to be. I was afraid that the body shaper would roll up. I constantly had to keep pulling it down. Not my idea of fun. I am not a fan of this product and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Don't expect miracles, but works as a shaper should

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

When looking at the infomercial for this product, you would think that it reduces your clothing size from a 12 to a 6, sucks in multiple layers of flab, all while being very comfortable. While it doesn't do that, it does smoothen out your body as a standard body shaper should.

One problem I have with this is that it's very limited to what you can wear with it, since it is cut similarly to a tank top (without any chest coverage); which means strapless and backless tops are out. There's also the issue that the material is not ultra comfortable against your skin (it's kind of itchy), meaning that you might need to wear a thin cotton camisole under it, which can bunch up.

Now as far as a shaper goes, it does the job. It'll compress your stomach and back firmly as long as you don't have a lot of extra weight. This is probably ideal for someone in the 8-10 size range, who would like to look one size smaller.

Great Product

Comments about Kymaro Body Shaper:

I bought my first Kymaro Body Shaper online thru the website, and it worked amazingly well, the second one I purchased at a local store with the "as seen on tv" set up. Its been about 6 years since I bought my first one, and I love it. My only complaint was that I couldn't wear it with tank tops, however now they have a cami, which I just ordered, so we shall see if it lives up to its name. I am a tall girl, and have a little belly bulge that well is hard to get rid of, but the body shaper helps everything stay in place, and helps when wearing tight shirts. Its not going to make me look like a size 2, but it does make everything smooth, which I have tried several kind of body shapers, and Kymaro is the best by far. I am not a fan of the shorts, but love the tops.