3.7
Other Diaper Bags:
Kushies
Kushies "On the Go" Wet Bags (All colors)

Kushies "On the Go" Wet Bags (All colors)

3.7

I wish I had found this wet bag sooner:)

Comments about Kushies "On the Go" Wet Bags (All colors):

Not only is a wet bag good for cloth diapering, but there are so many uses out there for when you ar not cloth diapering anymore. My kids are now out of diapers, but I continue to use our wet bag for wet swimsuits, towels, make up, camera accesories, etc. The outer liner protects my valuable items from getting wet, and the inner waterproof layer protects my other items from getting wet.

the worst wet bag for cloth diapers

from La Porte, IN

Comments about Kushies "On the Go" Wet Bags (All colors):

I use cloth diapers with my daughter both at home and when we go away.  As a result, I needed a wet bag to contain my daughters wet and soiled diapers when we were out an about.  I purchased the Kushies Wet Bags because they were inexpensive and I would get two of them. I did not like the patterns, but bought them anyway.  When I began using them I realized that they were only partially water proof.  When I would put soiled in the wet bag and then in the diaper bag until I got home to put them in the diaper pail, the moisture would seep through.  The rest of the things in my bag were not wet, but the wet bag was damp and the smell from the wet or soiled cloth diaper would be permeating the diaper bag.  In addition to the dampness, the draw strings would continually get stuck so I would have to fold the bag over rather than pull the draw string taught.  This lends to dirty diapers falling out if the diaper bag is jostles or if the baby decides she wants to rummage around in there.  It is machine washable and it dries very quickly, both pluses.  I could through the bag right into the diaper pal and washing machine with her cloth diapers.  This wet bag would be fine for occasional use of wet clothing, but is not a good product for continual use for wet and soiled cloth diapers.

this is the best thing... on the go wet bags!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Kushies "On the Go" Wet Bags (All colors):

What did people do before these sort of things when they had babies that were in cloth diapers?  I think they probably had quite a lot of smelly, wet soaked cloth bags.  I also have the feeling many a cloth diapering mama stayed home rather than deal with the hassle.  These are great because they fit not only the diaper but if the baby had a 'blow-out' their clothes fit in there as well.  The small bags will actually fit 2-3 wet diapers or a diaper and an outfit really easily.  I love that you can just shake the items out into the soaking bucket and drop the bag in the washa nd you're done.  I am planning on using these after the diaper days for things like wet swim suits.  It is a good idea to get more than one of these so if one is in the wash you can still have one for the road.  The only drawbacks are that they sometimes start holding onto the smell from wet diapers and might not stay waterproof.  If that's an issue go ahead and add some vinegar to the rinse cycle and be sure that you aren't using a dryer sheet, as it adds a waxy residue to the material.