View more espresso machines

Krups Novo 3000 Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine

Krups Novo 3000 Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine

Great Machine, Great Coffee

Comments about Krups Novo 3000 Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

This machine is a good machine if you are looking to drink a cup of espresso with "crema". Yes, the amount of pressure in the pump is the right amount to create that delicious foam that sits on top of a perfectly brewed cup of espresso. The machine is not huge, it is kind of light, and it brews your coffee perfect. It is also very easy to use. The only thing that I don't like is that the pump is noisy, really noisy.

Brew Performance
The coffee this machine brews is perfect. I imagine there are better cups of coffee, but this one is good enough for me.

Very easy to clean.

Turn it on. Wait for it to heat up. Turn lever and let it brew. Warning: you need to stop the machine.

Compact, easy to clean.

I have had this machine for over three years, and it still works like new. I use it everyday. The handle on the cup where you put the coffee broke once, and I had it replaced. The replaced piece broke in turn, this time the handle came off. It became like a detachable handle, but I still use it. Once that handle breaks, I'm out of luck. Hopefully not soon.

• Brew Performance:

I would buy it again because it is easy to use.

from Liberty, MO

Comments about Krups Novo 3000 Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

This is my first espresso machine.  I did a bit of research and found I want a 15 bar pump machine.  I found this one in a kitchen store in an outlet mall onsale and decided to try it.  I have had the macchine for about a month and I love it.  Surprisingly, I am finding I like the ground coffee better than the pods.  It is a litte messier but the end result is better.  I get more froth from my own ground beans.  I have read over the frothing instructions a couple times and am very intimidated by them, so I really can't review the frothing mechanism.  But overall it is a great machine.

A cup of fabulous!

from Lakewood, WA

Comments about Krups Novo 3000 Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

I'll be the first to admit that I am somewhat of a Starbucks addict, but I wanted an espresso machine at home to put a dent in my grande caramel macciatto budget -- and because, well, sometimes you just don't feel like going out to get a latte. I don't drink regular coffee, so I wanted something that I could make cafe-quality lattes with, and this Krupps Novo definitely gets the job done. It's sleek and modern and looks great on my kitchen counter, and it is very easy to operate, at least when it comes to the actual brewing of the coffee. I like that it uses pre-ground coffee and that the water resevoir is easy to fill and dump. I don't want to spend all day dealing with the details -- I just want my latte. The milk can be somewhat tricky to froth, but I don't expect my drinks to look exactly like Starbucks. I have used the milk frother to do other things, too, such as make hot chocolate for my son. Great machine!