Other Blenders:

Krups KB 790T Blender

Krups Xtreme Blender

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Krups KB 790T Blender:

As an overall review I have been using this blender for close to 8 years or more and "it still keeps on ticking". I would highly recommend it to all viewers.

Blending Power
It does a wonderful job of blending as I use it mostly for making cookies which I need to blend oatmeal for. I primarily use the puree button for this reason. In addition I do use it for other means such as smoothies and ice crushing which it works for great.

Versatility
It has great versatility in that I can use it for baking cookies, making really smooth smoothies, crushing ice and much more. It has many different uses which makes it a very useful piece of equipment in my kitchen.

This blender is a cinch to clean. It comes apart so easily to wash with soap and water and then I can put it back together without a problem.

It's a very easy blender to use. But I expect that of Krups, as the name stands for itself.

The design for this blender is perfect. The handle of the blender is very supportive of the container itself. The base is a good size and very sturdy.

As i mentioned above in the first section, this blender has lasted 8 plus years and is used often NOT rarely.

• Blending Power: