Other Coffee Makers:
Krups Caffe Express FMA111 4-Cup Coffee Maker

Krups Caffe Express FMA111 4-Cup Coffee Maker

Good size for 1 to 2 and it does the job.

Comments about Krups Caffe Express FMA111 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

Got this coffee maker after the old one broke. Since my husband doesn't drink espresso and all he needs is a cup of regular coffee, so I decided to go for this machine because of the price/quality ratio (I don't drink coffee but he does, and he doesn't bother shopping for a machine himself :P).

I trust the brand and I have previously used a Bosch one and it was ok but not 100% happy about it, that's why I gave Krups a try.

The size is perfect for our needs, but if you have 3 to 4 coffee drinker in the house you might need to buy one that is bigger.

I only use 1 brand of coffee bean so it's a good comparison to the old machine. The coffee from both makers taste almost the same according to my husband.

I like the color of the coffee maker - black is a great color to hide the brownish coffee stain that is impossible to remove! The old one was white, so the plastic part became brown after a while and it's doesn't look appealing at all.

My recommendation: I think I'll give another brand a try if I can get a good deal, when this Krups coffee maker breaks. I'm ok with it but I think there is something better out there.

I love the fact that it's black.

I have it for a year now and it's still working.

• Brew Performance: