Other Toaster Ovens:
Krups
FBE212
Krups 1300 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking

Krups 1300 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking

Good for toasting as well as baking small batches.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Krups 1300 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking:

I have had this Krups toaster oven for a few years now and have been very satisfied with it. It has simple settings for toasting as well as a convection cooking function that allows for baking small items or small batches. You can fit three to four pieces of bread or waffles in at once. I have also used it many times to bake "break-and-bake" cookie dough when I only wanted to bake a few cookies at one time and didn't want to wait for my regular oven to heat up (and didn't want to waste energy) just for that small number. I have even fit a small frozen pizza in there and it came out well, although it might have taken a few more minutes to cook than it would have in a regular oven.

Areas for improvement - it doesn't always heat items evenly. On occasion I have had to re-toast some things that came out hot on the outside or hot on one side and cool elsewhere. Also, unless I missed something in the package, it doesn't come with its own little tray, just the rack inside, so I have sometimes used a sheet of foil for baking.

Another note - I didn't initially realize that the bottom can be pulled out like a little trap door, which really helps with cleaning out the crumbs that collect inside.