Other Shampoos:

Salon style clean by Kronos

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kronos volumizing shampoo + conditioner:

This product is by far the best shampoo I have ever used. It cleaned my hair better than any other product I can find while only using half of the shampoo. It's worth every penny, and I might even buy some more when I'm done with this bottle.

I used to have to massage my scalp for five minutes when shampooing my hair, but I've noticed that it only takes about a minute to get my hair and my scalp clean. Saving time in the shower is a plus when your a busy person.

The scent is pleasant and lasts throughout the entire day. I have become so used to the smell of my other shampoo that I didn't realize all the other great smelling shampoos there are. Kronos has made it perfect, it's not overpowering, but if you love great smelling hair that lasts all day long, then this is the product for you.

Kronos volumizing made my straw-like hair soft and touchable.

from Santa Rosa, CA

Comments about Kronos volumizing shampoo + conditioner:

I saw the ad online, and *unlike* many of the people whose complaints I read, and because I am an experienced internet *and* "free trial" shopper so I knew what I was getting into.  (Although I have to say that I don't remember if I knew the *price* because I do remember gasping a bit.)

I was skeptical, but from years of coloring and highlighting, I was unhappy with the straw-like, rough texture of my hair so I figured it was worth a try, figuring that if I had to, I would pour some into other containers so that I could really give it a go. Within a *week* I was actually getting compliments on my hair for the first time in years!

Pros - My hair looks great and feels like hair. I really like the leave in conditioner a lot.  Seriously.  The hay that was sticking out of my head is pretty and shiny hair now.

Cons - Price (I'm getting my next batch from Amazon.) and also, I'm planning to try the Moisturizing, because I don't wash my hair every day and the volumizing one makes it look kinda greasy after 2 days.  I still like the other one, but I want to try the moisture kind just to see if I can tell the difference.