Other Cold & Flu Medicines:

Kroger Value Mucus Relief DM

Only thing that worked

from Central KY

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• No Side Effects
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons

• Poor Taste/Smell

• Cough
  • Itchy Eyes
  • Runny Nose & Sneezing

Comments about Kroger Value Mucus Relief DM:

I suffer from allergies and post nasal drip. I had tried 3 different antihistamines prescribed by my physician, Nyquil, Robitussin DM....none cleared up the tickle in the back of my throat that caused me to gag and cough all day and night. I suffered from watery eyes, runny nose all day and night and was becoming embarrassed to go in public. I took this before bed last night....I didn't cough one time during the night and this morning I have no runny nose, tickle in my throat, gagging cough, watery eyes or anything!

great for cough and chest tightness

Comments about Kroger Value Mucus Relief DM:

I have always bought the store version of Mucinex DM when I do not have a prescription in order to save money. The other reviewer complaining about the DM and dizzy must only use the Mucinex as it does come in 12 hour. Kroger Mucus Relief ER is also 12 hours. But both Mucinex DM and Kroger Mucus Relief DM are just 4 hours because of the Cough Mediciine so the dose is not too high. They both taste terrible and make you pee stink sort of like antibiotics do. But they both work well. If you don' t need couugh, don't get the DM

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

love it!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Kroger Value Mucus Relief DM:

I have pretty severe allergies, so I have a lot of post nasal drip. I love this stuff. If I start coughing at night time when I'm trying to go to sleep, I just take one and that seems to take care of the problem.

Cheap alternative but comes with strong side effects

from Richmond Hill, GA

Comments about Kroger Value Mucus Relief DM:

Well, I bought the kroger brand because it was about 7 bucks cheaper than the mucinex. It tastes horrible, and about an hour after taking it I was so dizzy I could hardly walk and VERY tired. I took it twice just to make sure it was not the cold making me feel that way.. it happened both times I took the pill. I don't know if the Mucinex DM has the same side effects but to me it is not worth it... I will let my cold run its course next time.