Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Cold & Flu Relief
Kroger
Kroger Tussin DM MAX Cough & Chest Congestion

Kroger Tussin DM MAX Cough & Chest Congestion

Kroger Tussin DM MAZ is awesome!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about Kroger Tussin DM MAX Cough & Chest Congestion:

I had tried Robitussin before and it worked but this time, I decided to try something else. This worked really fast and didn't make me cough my guts out. I really liked Robitussin but I have to say this is even better. I knew some other people who were sick and I told them about this. It helped them also. I will never be without this product again!

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

"Kroger Tussin DM MAX definitely WORKS"

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Kroger Tussin DM MAX Cough & Chest Congestion:

We stay congested in the winter. I had been buying Robittusin DM because it worked, but that particuliar day Krogers was out of it. My husband picked up a bottle of the Kroger brand of Tussin DM MAX. We read the ingrediants and figured that we would give it a try. Needless to say it has become what we keep now. It is about half the price of Robitussin and works just as good if not better. We have referred it to others and they have noticed the same effects as if using Robitussin. We take it before we go to bed at night and get to sleep. No more of the hacking and heaving in the middle of the night. Neither of us have to get up and go to the living room to try to sleep in the recliner to keep from bothering the other. The taste is pleasant and it goes down smoothly. There is no nasty after taste. This cough syrup is definitely worth the money and it works. This is one time that I am glad that they didn't have we usually buy. I would suggest Tussin DM MAX to everyone. It definitely does what it says it will.