2.6
Kroger - Purified Bottle Water

Kroger - Purified Bottle Water

2.6

Pros

Cons

• Bad flavor (3)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Quality oriented (4)

Less expensive option for water

This is a less expensive option to avoid drinking local tap water. It doesn't have a taste (like the name brand filtered waters), so the less expensive price is a plus. In my opinion it is a good alternative to local tap water, but not as good as spring water, which is only a little more expensive.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

I recently bought a case of 24 bottles of your Kroger purified water. Expiration date is Jan 28, 2015. The water tasted very old, sort of like drinking out of a water hose. I was totally shocked at the quality of it as I always buy Kroger products. I have always bought Kroger products, all the can goods and others so I have always been pleased with them but this water is really bad. Maybe it is just a one time thing and I got a bad batch of water but something is terribly wrong with it. I hate to return it as it is a pain to bring back as it is heavy and i have arthritis in my hands and wrist plus the inconvenience of it. I am a senior citizen and get the senior discount and I really appreciate Kroger doing that for the seniors. They are an excellant store and I enjoy the great selection and how clean and organized everything is. The staff is always friendly and helpful there.

Kroger water every day

from Carmel, Indiana

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• No Taste :)
  • Thirst Quenching

• Parties
    • Relaxing
    • Whenever
    • Work

Comments about Kroger - Purified Bottle Water:

We just moved to Indy, and found the tap water too heavily chlorinated - like a pool - and also heavy with minerals. Kroger water, at 10 cents a liter, is a fine replacement. We use it for coffee, and for all drinking and cooking. It's taste is, well, it doesn't taste of anything else! We recommend for daily use.

Not good

from Houston TX

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor

Comments about Kroger - Purified Bottle Water:

Bought a case of the handy sized 8 oz bottles of Kroger water, but it does not taste good at all.

where does this water come from

from earth

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor

• wash dog with

ever heard of .... LOVE CANAL

Tastes ok this time but...

from Michigan

Comments about Kroger - Purified Bottle Water:

It tastes ok this time but, I'm curious and a little uncomfortable with how they refuse to say where their water comes from. I'd just like to know the filtering process myself. Even if it's tap water as long as you put it through some sort of proven pocess to.purify it I'd be fine.

I bought a 24 pack water today it taste like iron very nasty

from Delaware ohio

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor

Very nasty tasting water

overall good

from west Virginia

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Thirst Quenching

• Sports

Comments about Kroger - Purified Bottle Water:

Its usually good. There have been nasty batches before though that tasted like iron.

Less expensive option for water

Pure joy

Comments about Kroger - Purified Bottle Water:

When it comes to water, I must have the best of the best due to the fact that I only drink water. This particular product is a very good brand to settle with because they are not too expensive yet offer the quality of other top shelf products. Also, this product leaves a clean crisp taste in ones mouth after drinking it.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Kroger - Purified Bottle Water:

No flavor, no aftertaste, but it's water, so it's not a problem

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Kroger - Purified Bottle Water:

The more water I drink, the less convenient 16.9-ounce bottles of water are to carry around all day. My goal is to drink at least a gallon of water a day which means 8 bottles a day.  That said, when you just want a quick drink of water, ***Kroger's* purified drinking water **makes for a nice grab and go bottle of water.

I'm not partial to brands of water.  I usually just go for the cheapest.  After all, for the most part, water is water.  Since we frequent ***Kroger***, we'll purchase ***Kroger *purified bottled water** from time to time.  We have a water purifier on our faucet, so most of the time we'll get our water from there.  But, since my wife started teaching [*Zumba *][1] classes, it's sometimes convenient for her to freeze a ***Kroger *brand bottled water** and have a cold, refreshing, disposable drink after her workouts.

Another advantage to the 16.9-ounce **bottled waters** is that so many sports drink manufacturers like *Gatorade G2* and *Crystal Light *make powdered versions of their electrolyte-enhanced beverages just for that size.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Zumba--293989-reviews