4.8
Kroger
Kroger Private Selection Margherita Napolitana Frozen Pizza

Kroger Private Selection Margherita Napolitana Frozen Pizza

4.8

Best frozen pizza I've ever tasted

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Margherita Napolitana Frozen Pizza:

I was surprised, because usually frozen pizza tastes like bland cardboard. Even the well known brands, like DiGiorno.

But this was very good. I usually shake a little garlic on it, but I do that anyway (even with fresh pizza from the pizzeria). I like that it has the fresh tomatoes and mozzarella balls on it.

For A More Sophisticated Palate

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Margherita Napolitana Frozen Pizza:

I love, love, love this pizza. I am not a big pizza eater. When I do eat pizzas, I prefer the deep pan pizzas.

Then when shopping I saw this box, because it stands out from others in the frozen food. I went in to see what it was and it was this Margherita pizza. On a whim, I bought one.

Let me say, I can see why some others won't like or accept this pizza. It is not your big New York or Chicago style. This is definitely for a more sophisticated palate.

I'm not saying that those who don't like it are hicks without a sophisticated palate, but some people, no matter their income or class level, have been exposed to a wider range of food.

This is a gourmet pizza and it's wonderful. It is honestly the best pizza I've ever had. The tomatoes and juices that fill your mouth in each bite are an exciting, delicious surprise.

I will add this to those who wisely choose to purchase and enjoy this pizza: it must be eaten hot and it cools down very quickly. So, as it has been said, "Get it while it's hot!"

Again, I love this pizza and wholeheartedly recommend it!

Perfect appetizer

from Clinton Township, MI

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Margherita Napolitana Frozen Pizza:

We were highly impressed with the quality of the Kroger Private selection Margherita Napolitana frozeen pizza. The crust is firm/crisp, the toppings come across as incredibly fresh. Definately something different to serve up as a appetizer.

Different and pretty good!

from Locust Grove, GA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Margherita Napolitana Frozen Pizza:

I got a coupon to try the private selection pizza being a BzzAgent member. I chose the Margherita Napolitana one. It tastes different from any pizza out there, the tomatoes taste fresh and sweet which I like. The cheese on it is enough since the crust is thin. I like how it blends together and give the pizza that sweet taste. It does taste more refine than other pizzas which a lot of people might not like because they are not use to this taste. However it is expensive for such a small pizza for two, or you can use it as an appetizer too. I enjoyed how it was different and sweet.