Other Meat & Seafoods:
Beef Products, frozen beef patties, Ground Meat
Kroger Private Selection
Kroger Private Selection Angus Beef Patties

Kroger Private Selection Angus Beef Patties

Remove the "g" from angus and

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Angus Beef Patties:

Awful. Terrible taste, terrible smell while cooking. Terrible texture. When pouring off the fat I noticed it had a color reminescent of chicken fat: an off yellow color that reeked of old rotten onions. I cooked it in an iron skillet and have had to scrub the skillet with a half box of salt to get rid of the reek. Even my neighbors complained about the smell (now that is truly awful). Krogers saw nothing wrong with the product. So I'm out of 8 bucks.Private Select? Never again!!!!

Deliciouds and they cook up great on the grill

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Angus Beef Patties:

This is a hamburger patty that tastes as good as homemade. The meat is lean and excellent quality, and the taste is juicy and fresh. Best of all, it cooks up in several ways. I can fry them and can bake or broil them. But best of all, they are awesome and smoky when grilled over coals on a barbecue for an outdoor dinner. This is a burger that I would feel proud to serve to a guest. They taste so good that they need no extra embellishments, such as marinades and onions, to taste good, although those sure are tasty additions we do for guests. We have been buying these burgers for several years, and the price is not too expensive for what you get. And the fact that they are preformed does make dinner more convenient because we would not have to make our own patties, and when cooking for several people, that saves time. The packaging is good as well, because each patty is separated by waxed paper sheets to prevent the meat from becoming hopelessly glued together.

Private Selection Angus Ground Beef is Quality at it's Finest

from Placitas, NM

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Angus Beef Patties:

I got to try this item in a Bzz Campaign that I am currently participating in. I love that it doesn't have lots of fat in it but yet it retains the seasonings and juices. It actually tastes the way meat should taste and not like cardboard. Love that the price is no higher than that fatty ground beef most people buy. My family has made it the only ground beef we will buy for our house. I have used it in several different dishes since the start of my campaign and have loved the results each time.

Better than fast food places.

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Kroger Private Selection Angus Beef Patties:

Tired of paying a fast food place for a burger that doesn't really have what you want on it?  It's not cooked the way you want or maybe you just want the meat without the toppings?

Go to Kroger frozen food section.  Private Selections has 1/3 of a pound patties with bacon and cheese mixed in.  The taste is great,  fork tender, moist.  Come in small packages so you don't have too many left over.