Other Cereals:
Kroger Instant Oatmeal - All Flavors

Kroger Instant Oatmeal - All Flavors

Good Oatmeal

Comments about Kroger Instant Oatmeal - All Flavors:

Kroger Instant Oatmeal is really good. I will say that it is not as good as Quaker, but it is a lot cheaper. It comes in a variety of flavors, such as Peaches and Cream, Blueberries and Cream (my favorite!), Banana, Strawberry, and more. I don't understand why they give 4 packets of Peaches and Cream, and only 2 of the other flavors. I wish they gave more of the blueberry. That is my complaint! It is really easy to make-just add milk or water and microwave. You can also cook it on the stove. Kroger oatmeal tastes great and is really filling.

As good as leading brands

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Kroger Instant Oatmeal - All Flavors:

I have a large family including five children and a husband, so saving money at grocery shopping is really important to me, as is sticking to a budget. Although I love Quaker oatmeal and think it's the very best there is on the market, I have to admit that Kroger instant oatmeal comes pretty darn close in taste to Quaker. Kroger is my go to store for groceries, health and beauty, household and pharmacy items. They have the best prices and double coupons. And their store brand version of products across all categories are a great value because they always come close in comparison to leading brands of that category. This oatmeal is a staple in my home and we love all flavor varieties of it, especially the maple and brown sugar version. That's my favorite and my children's favorite also. It is so simple to prepare in the microwave and melts in your mouth. It's healthy and full of vitamins and minerals.

Great-tasting oatmeal at a great price!

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Kroger Instant Oatmeal - All Flavors:

I love this oatmeal! In fact, it's the only brand I buy. Kroger has oatmeal in many different flavors and they're all delicious, especially the fruit flavors. There are real pieces of fruit in all of the fruit flavors. The boxes are reasonably priced, too, which puts a smile on my face.