3.2
Kroger
Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

3.2

Pros

• Absorbent (4)
  • Convenient (4)
  • No leaks (3)

Cons

• Poor quality (3)

• Diaper changing (4)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (4), First time parent (3), Grandparent (3)

Kroger Comforts Diapers Great so Far!

I don't know why people don't like these diapers. I have used them for my daughter and have not had any problems. First, I think it may make a difference whether you have a boy or girl. My son who is 6 leaked all the times when he was a newborn and young baby. I think it is just a boy thing! My daughter has just about never leaked through any diaper at all, these included. I like the Kroger Comforts first because they aer a less expensive option and work just the same for me. They do seem a little rough, and I would not use these on a newborn or young baby. I think their skin is more delicate and they need something like a Swaddler. I do wish disposable diapers could be made more environmentally friendly. I most cloth diaper my second child but do use disposables when she has a rash and I need to use diaper cream. The Kroger Comforts are easy to use and dependable for me. I would at least recommend trying them to see if they do okay for you. Especially if you have a baby girl.

Absorbency
Sometimes my daughter's skin is damp, but that is usually after wearing the Kroger Comfort diapers overnight.

Kroger Comfort r okay for smaller babies but not larger ones

The Kroger Comfort brand diapers worked okay while my son was in Newborn and size 1 diapers, but now that he's in the larger sizes they just aren't holding up to the load.Read complete review

The diapers never gave my son a rash which some diapers do and they are very affordable, but I got tired of having to change his clothes and treat stains. The diapers are of average/good quality for smaller babies but area a bad choice for bigger ones. They hold all the pee just fine, as long as you change them often, such as once an hour (not good for use on car trips). But once my baby moved up to the size 2 + they WOULD NOT hold the poop. The minute my son pooped it would leak out the sides. I breastfeed, so his stools are looser than what a formula fed baby's would be, and maybe that's part of the reason they like, I'm not sure. I don't have this probem with other diapers, but the Kroger Comfort ones just wouldn't do. I think the reason they don't work as well is because the side panels/pleats aren't very large.

If you are looking to save money I'd get the Parent's Choice diapers from Wal-Mart, or even Luvs if you wanna go with a name brand. The Parent's Choice are about as cheaper but much better quality than the Kroger Comfort, you won't have to soak and stain treat every outfit your baby wears.

I also didn't like the tabs, they weren't very flexy and the tab its self was a bit stiff and sometiems would rub on my baby's skin and cause red marks.

Terrible rash from this diaper!!!

from Louisville,KY

Pros

• No Leaks

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

My baby doesn't have a very sensitive skin, but this diaper caused her twice a terrible rashes. First I though she might have had some food allergy, but I changed back to our cloth diaper for couple of days, then the rash went away. I tried again using the diaper, and the rash came back in just couple of hours. How bad is that. Please don't buy this diaper for your baby!!!

Meh

from OH

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Convenient
      • No Leaks

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

These diapers held up ok but I personally think they use too may dyes. I don't mind patterns and designs but to make a diaper a full sold color is unnecessary. My son (18 mos)never had an ongoing diaper rash until we tried these diapers. While the rash was mild I'd prefer he not have one at all. Other than that the diaper held up well, no leaks or anything.

Never again!

from Pearland, Texas

About Me First Time Parent

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

They were okay for the first few days. However we had to switch back to Huggies . My poor baby has a HORRIBLE diaper rash. I'm still having trouble trying to get it to go away.

Survived a stomach bug!!

from Clarksville, TN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • Convenient
          • No Leaks
          • Portable

• Overnight

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I have a 2.5 year old and an 11 month old. They both had a nasty stomach bug... NASTY stomach bug. These diapers were pretty good at keeping all the "stuff" in the diapers. It did come up the back only once and came close to coming out of the legs, but these were extreme conditions. I normally use cloth diapers bc of the cost and leak-less-ness, but these diapers check off both boxes! I only buy this kind now.

Not good for night time

from Ithaca NY

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Convenient

Cons

• Didn't absorb well
            • Leaks

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

The 1st night I used them on my grandson, he woke up in the middle of the night soaked. He sleeps through the night, but his pajamas were wet and his bedding was wet. I also noticed leaks during the next day. The diapers are not absorbent, I did not finish using the package.

Awsome diapers

from Oklahoma city

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
            • Easily Cleaned

Cons

• Poor Construction

• Overnight

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

They are soft and move with the babys body. The designs are so cute.

Bad Rash

from Guadalupe CA

Terrible Rash

Comforts wipes

from Oregon

About Me Grandparent

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I love shopping for Kroger brand items. I love the store, care of the customer, just everything. But these wives are very gritty.

Not as good as they used to be.

from Kingsport, TN

About Me Child Care Professional

Pros

• Convenient

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
            • Not absorbent as needed

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I used Kroger Comforts when my now 10 yr old daughter was a baby. They were comparable to Huggies and Pampers. I recently purchased them for the infants in my class. The size 3 fit well but they were much thinner thank before and a lot less absorbent. I check the babies diapers hourly and they were soaking wet about half the time. The diapers did hold bowel movements well however. The inside and outside were not as soft either. Kroger's does have these for a good price. Usually, the cost around $6 for about 26 diapers. I would only recommend these if you are between paychecks.

Pros/cons

from Indiana

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

the prices and the quantity on these diapers are wonderful. I bought my first pack about a month ago- the really big one that has 100+ However my daughter does have sensitive skin and has had 2 bad rashes. needless to say after the pack is over I will not be buying anymore of the diapers, but I do like the wipes and the formula.