3.1
Kroger
Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

3.1

Pros

• Absorbent (5)
  • Convenient (5)
  • No leaks (4)

Cons

• Poor quality (4)
  • Diapers not soft enough (3)

• Diaper changing (4)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (5), First time parent (4), Grandparent (3)

Kroger Comforts Diapers Great so Far!

I don't know why people don't like these diapers. I have used them for my daughter and have not had any problems. First, I think it may make a difference whether you have a boy or girl. My son who is 6 leaked all the times when he was a newborn and young baby. I think it is just a boy thing! My daughter has just about never leaked through any diaper at all, these included. I like the Kroger Comforts first because they aer a less expensive option and work just the same for me. They do seem a little rough, and I would not use these on a newborn or young baby. I think their skin is more delicate and they need something like a Swaddler. I do wish disposable diapers could be made more environmentally friendly. I most cloth diaper my second child but do use disposables when she has a rash and I need to use diaper cream. The Kroger Comforts are easy to use and dependable for me. I would at least recommend trying them to see if they do okay for you. Especially if you have a baby girl.

Absorbency
Sometimes my daughter's skin is damp, but that is usually after wearing the Kroger Comfort diapers overnight.

Kroger Comfort r okay for smaller babies but not larger ones

The Kroger Comfort brand diapers worked okay while my son was in Newborn and size 1 diapers, but now that he's in the larger sizes they just aren't holding up to the load.Read complete review

The diapers never gave my son a rash which some diapers do and they are very affordable, but I got tired of having to change his clothes and treat stains. The diapers are of average/good quality for smaller babies but area a bad choice for bigger ones. They hold all the pee just fine, as long as you change them often, such as once an hour (not good for use on car trips). But once my baby moved up to the size 2 + they WOULD NOT hold the poop. The minute my son pooped it would leak out the sides. I breastfeed, so his stools are looser than what a formula fed baby's would be, and maybe that's part of the reason they like, I'm not sure. I don't have this probem with other diapers, but the Kroger Comfort ones just wouldn't do. I think the reason they don't work as well is because the side panels/pleats aren't very large.

If you are looking to save money I'd get the Parent's Choice diapers from Wal-Mart, or even Luvs if you wanna go with a name brand. The Parent's Choice are about as cheaper but much better quality than the Kroger Comfort, you won't have to soak and stain treat every outfit your baby wears.

I also didn't like the tabs, they weren't very flexy and the tab its self was a bit stiff and sometiems would rub on my baby's skin and cause red marks.

Never again

from Williamsburg Ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Convenient

Cons

• Bulky
  • Diapers Not Soft Enough
  • Horrible chemical smell
  • Leaks
  • Poor Construction
  • Rashes
  • Too much dye used in them

• None

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I tried these diapers on a whim and that was a big mistake. They were awful. They leaked and they had a strong chemical smell. I honestly don't see a purpose for that much dye used in a diaper. They caused a rash and I for one change diapers often. I came across target and Meijer brand diapers and they have been the ultimate best and I highly recommend them to anyone trying to save some money that wants a dependable affordable diaper. I totally don't recommend Kroger Comfort Diapers at all to anyone !

Don't buy!!!

from Michigan

Pros

• Absorbent
  • No Leaks

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

We went to clicklist and these were substituted for the usal Good Nights. I didnt think it was a big deal until this morning. My son's belly, legs, and private parts are covered in a horrid painful rash. Everywhere the Nite Pants had contact with his skin, he has a rash. He isn't sensitive but watching him waddle all day because it hurts too much to walk normally is very upsetting. In the garbage they go.

I would never buy these diapers again

from CA

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

After only using three diapers my son has a diaper rash. That isn't supposed to happen.

Terrible rash from this diaper!!!

from Louisville,KY

Pros

• No Leaks

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

My baby doesn't have a very sensitive skin, but this diaper caused her twice a terrible rashes. First I though she might have had some food allergy, but I changed back to our cloth diaper for couple of days, then the rash went away. I tried again using the diaper, and the rash came back in just couple of hours. How bad is that. Please don't buy this diaper for your baby!!!

Meh

from OH

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Convenient
          • No Leaks

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

These diapers held up ok but I personally think they use too may dyes. I don't mind patterns and designs but to make a diaper a full sold color is unnecessary. My son (18 mos)never had an ongoing diaper rash until we tried these diapers. While the rash was mild I'd prefer he not have one at all. Other than that the diaper held up well, no leaks or anything.

Never again!

from Pearland, Texas

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

They were okay for the first few days. However we had to switch back to Huggies . My poor baby has a HORRIBLE diaper rash. I'm still having trouble trying to get it to go away.

Survived a stomach bug!!

from Clarksville, TN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient
              • No Leaks
              • Portable

• Overnight

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I have a 2.5 year old and an 11 month old. They both had a nasty stomach bug... NASTY stomach bug. These diapers were pretty good at keeping all the "stuff" in the diapers. It did come up the back only once and came close to coming out of the legs, but these were extreme conditions. I normally use cloth diapers bc of the cost and leak-less-ness, but these diapers check off both boxes! I only buy this kind now.

Not good for night time

from Ithaca NY

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Convenient

Cons

• Didn't absorb well
                • Leaks

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

The 1st night I used them on my grandson, he woke up in the middle of the night soaked. He sleeps through the night, but his pajamas were wet and his bedding was wet. I also noticed leaks during the next day. The diapers are not absorbent, I did not finish using the package.

Awsome diapers

from Oklahoma city

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
                • Easily Cleaned

Cons

• Poor Construction

• Overnight

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

They are soft and move with the babys body. The designs are so cute.

Bad Rash