3.3
Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

3.3

• Absorbency:

Kroger Comforts Diapers Great so Far!

I don't know why people don't like these diapers. I have used them for my daughter and have not had any problems. First, I think it may make a difference whether you have a boy or girl. My son who is 6 leaked all the times when he was a newborn and young baby. I think it is just a boy thing! My daughter has just about never leaked through any diaper at all, these included. I like the Kroger Comforts first because they aer a less expensive option and work just the same for me. They do seem a little rough, and I would not use these on a newborn or young baby. I think their skin is more delicate and they need something like a Swaddler. I do wish disposable diapers could be made more environmentally friendly. I most cloth diaper my second child but do use disposables when she has a rash and I need to use diaper cream. The Kroger Comforts are easy to use and dependable for me. I would at least recommend trying them to see if they do okay for you. Especially if you have a baby girl.

Absorbency
Sometimes my daughter's skin is damp, but that is usually after wearing the Kroger Comfort diapers overnight.

Kroger Comfort r okay for smaller babies but not larger ones

The Kroger Comfort brand diapers worked okay while my son was in Newborn and size 1 diapers, but now that he's in the larger sizes they just aren't holding up to the load.Read complete review

The diapers never gave my son a rash which some diapers do and they are very affordable, but I got tired of having to change his clothes and treat stains. The diapers are of average/good quality for smaller babies but area a bad choice for bigger ones. They hold all the pee just fine, as long as you change them often, such as once an hour (not good for use on car trips). But once my baby moved up to the size 2 + they WOULD NOT hold the poop. The minute my son pooped it would leak out the sides. I breastfeed, so his stools are looser than what a formula fed baby's would be, and maybe that's part of the reason they like, I'm not sure. I don't have this probem with other diapers, but the Kroger Comfort ones just wouldn't do. I think the reason they don't work as well is because the side panels/pleats aren't very large.

If you are looking to save money I'd get the Parent's Choice diapers from Wal-Mart, or even Luvs if you wanna go with a name brand. The Parent's Choice are about as cheaper but much better quality than the Kroger Comfort, you won't have to soak and stain treat every outfit your baby wears.

I also didn't like the tabs, they weren't very flexy and the tab its self was a bit stiff and sometiems would rub on my baby's skin and cause red marks.

Doesn't absorb

from TacomA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

Cons

• Poor Construction

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

It doesn't absorb pee well like the Huggies do. His privates feel wet.

Not absorbent

from GA

About Me Grandparent

Pros

Cons

• Poor Construction

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

The price is fair, but not even close to fair on quality.

Comforts for Baby Diapers From The Kroger Co.

from Topeka, KS

Comforts for Baby®

The diapers are cute, with little bees across the band.The diapers are about the same size as both the Luvs and Huggies Snug and Dry. They have a soft cotton/papery feel to them and are the same thickness as regular diapers.The backs have a slightly stretchy band. Their diapers held up exceptionally well and my son had NO leaks in them durring the day. However overnights we have had a few leaks and have switched to another brand for night time only.

The Comforts for Baby Brand can be found at Kroger brand stores and they even have coupons on their website.

Diaper Sizes and Counts

Size 1:8-14 pounds,56 count
          Size 2:12-18 pounds,48 count
          Size 3:16-28 pounds,40 count
          Size 4:22-37 pounds,34 count
          Size 5:over 27 pounds,30 count
          Size 6:over 35,26

Pros: affordable and absorbant
          Cons: Only available at Kroger Stores nationwide

Leak Prevention
          Overnights we had a few leaks

• Absorbency:

Great diapers for a great price!

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

These diapers are great! We've used Pampers and they gave my son a rash, we've used Huggies and they leaked all over, we've used Luvs and they fit very weird. The Comfort brand diapers have never leaked or given my son a rash and they fit great! The price is also another bonus! My husband works for Kroger so we get even more of a discount on them! I can leave my son overnight in these diapers (8+ hours) with no leaks. I gave them a 9 out of 10 because I wish they came in different prints but I'm not complaining. My son is skinny and tall (15 months old) and these diapers fit him with no gapping! Every diaper works differently for every child, so I urge you to try these for your little one!

• Absorbency:

The most terrible toddler diapers!

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I bought a box from Krogers, while using them my twin boys had gel pieces go everywhere and they are the worst to try to clean of anything. This gel stuff sticks to everything. They barely pee in them and its everywhere. I was in public and in a buggy they were coming out of their pants. This was ridiculous and most unsatisfying. Were low on money where my husband was laid off a few weeks before Christmas. I cant understand how you can sell diapers like this. This company really doesn't care.

They would litteraly explowed as soon as my son would pee in them.

Leak Prevention
          Doesnt hold much at all.

Absorbency
          Absorbs then explodes within minutes.

Never again...

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

They don't hold well at all (2hours tops and only one urine in it...) and they made my daughter's legs and butt break out in a nasty rash. Guess that's what I get for being lazy and not wanting to go to Meijer at 11 pm at night. Their brand is better than the name brands...

Leak Prevention
          I would give 0 if I could. Even worse then Huggies and Pampers. I didn't think anything could be worse...

Worst Diaper ever!!!

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

We decided to try these for our daughter when we started doing all of our shopping at Kroger. BIG MISTAKE! My princess has never had a diaper rash.. EVER. Her poor bottom is pitiful, so much that it is bleeding on spots from where the diaper has made her have raw spots. They do not hold pee well. They sag when they get even the least bit of urine in them, the material inside the diaper bunches up and it's just gross, the smell is terrible! Most diapers hold the urine smell but NOT these. I was having to change her every 30 minutes or so. I wish Kroger had a satisfaction guarantee even though we used a sleeve of these diapers! We have switched back to Luvs!

When you can't afford Huggies, got with Comforts

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

Like a lot of families, we were struggling to make ends meet, and I just had a hard time buying Huggies for 10.00 a bag. Then I saw someone buying this brand, and thought that I might as well give it a try. They were almost half of the price of the other brand, which made it a lot easier on the wallet. It was a smart move. My little boy loved the bumble bees on the diapers, they fight well, and they didn't have any major leaks. They didn't last through the night very well, though.

Is there a diaper that is hard to use? These are your typical velcro re-adjustable straps.

Leak Prevention
          During the day, there was no problem. Even with the messiest diapers. But at night when baby had the same diaper all night, we tended to have leaks.

Comfort
          There didn't seem to be any problems with them. My little boy has sensitive skin, and these didn't cause any problems.

Absorbency
          Like I said, great during the day, but at night we had a little problem.

• Absorbency:

Perfect for kids who don't drink a lot.

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

Comforts for Baby diapers hold up just fine during the day. The kids can run, jump, roll around, try and tear them off and they hold up just fine. But when they drink a couple bottles full of milk, juice, water, whatever it may be before taking a nap or going to bed, they just can't cut it. I've tried putting on a diaper as close to the moment that they fall asleep as I can, waking them up in the middle of the night to put on a fresh one, just about everything I could think of. For some reason too much liquid just leaks right out of them.
          So, I recommend using these diapers as daytime diapers and just picking up something a little sturdier for bedtime. The price for these are very reasonable and if you somehow get ahold of a coupon, it just sweetens the deal. If you have a toddler or baby who doesn't drink too much or you don't mind buying two different kinds of diapers, these diapers would be perfect to give a try.

No diaper rash

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

These diapers were so much better than I expected. I had tried other store brand diapers and they either leaked, fell apart, or caused diaper/heat rash. I will say they weren't great for overnight but for everyday they worked great. My son had sensitive skin and they were the only store brand and one of the few brands at all that didn't give him a rash. I would defiantly recommend these diapers to anyone budget concerned or not.

Leak Prevention
          Great for daytime but not the best for overnights if your kid is a big drinker.