3.3
Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers

3.3

• Absorbency:

Kroger Comforts Diapers Great so Far!

I don't know why people don't like these diapers. I have used them for my daughter and have not had any problems. First, I think it may make a difference whether you have a boy or girl. My son who is 6 leaked all the times when he was a newborn and young baby. I think it is just a boy thing! My daughter has just about never leaked through any diaper at all, these included. I like the Kroger Comforts first because they aer a less expensive option and work just the same for me. They do seem a little rough, and I would not use these on a newborn or young baby. I think their skin is more delicate and they need something like a Swaddler. I do wish disposable diapers could be made more environmentally friendly. I most cloth diaper my second child but do use disposables when she has a rash and I need to use diaper cream. The Kroger Comforts are easy to use and dependable for me. I would at least recommend trying them to see if they do okay for you. Especially if you have a baby girl.

Absorbency
Sometimes my daughter's skin is damp, but that is usually after wearing the Kroger Comfort diapers overnight.

Kroger Comfort r okay for smaller babies but not larger ones

The Kroger Comfort brand diapers worked okay while my son was in Newborn and size 1 diapers, but now that he's in the larger sizes they just aren't holding up to the load.Read complete review

The diapers never gave my son a rash which some diapers do and they are very affordable, but I got tired of having to change his clothes and treat stains. The diapers are of average/good quality for smaller babies but area a bad choice for bigger ones. They hold all the pee just fine, as long as you change them often, such as once an hour (not good for use on car trips). But once my baby moved up to the size 2 + they WOULD NOT hold the poop. The minute my son pooped it would leak out the sides. I breastfeed, so his stools are looser than what a formula fed baby's would be, and maybe that's part of the reason they like, I'm not sure. I don't have this probem with other diapers, but the Kroger Comfort ones just wouldn't do. I think the reason they don't work as well is because the side panels/pleats aren't very large.

If you are looking to save money I'd get the Parent's Choice diapers from Wal-Mart, or even Luvs if you wanna go with a name brand. The Parent's Choice are about as cheaper but much better quality than the Kroger Comfort, you won't have to soak and stain treat every outfit your baby wears.

I also didn't like the tabs, they weren't very flexy and the tab its self was a bit stiff and sometiems would rub on my baby's skin and cause red marks.

Definitely a steal!!!!

from hot springs, ar

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

• Diaper Changing

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

Ill admit with baby number one I only used pampers the first 6 months until i realized all hes doing is pooping and peeing and its going in the trash. So that being said im pregnant with baby 4 and this is a product i will use over and over again! Never broke my kids out or anything. Ive already got a stash going for my 4th baby due in 2 weeks! And still have a 2 year old in them also!

Not as good as they used to be.

from Kingsport, TN

About Me Child Care Professional

Pros

• Convenient

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
    • Not absorbent as needed

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I used Kroger Comforts when my now 10 yr old daughter was a baby. They were comparable to Huggies and Pampers. I recently purchased them for the infants in my class. The size 3 fit well but they were much thinner thank before and a lot less absorbent. I check the babies diapers hourly and they were soaking wet about half the time. The diapers did hold bowel movements well however. The inside and outside were not as soft either. Kroger's does have these for a good price. Usually, the cost around $6 for about 26 diapers. I would only recommend these if you are between paychecks.

Pros/cons

from Indiana

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

the prices and the quantity on these diapers are wonderful. I bought my first pack about a month ago- the really big one that has 100+ However my daughter does have sensitive skin and has had 2 bad rashes. needless to say after the pack is over I will not be buying anymore of the diapers, but I do like the wipes and the formula.

Disappointed

from Ohio

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent

Cons

• Burned my daughter
      • Diapers Not Soft Enough

• Diaper Changing

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I used a pack of size 4 diapers for my daughter and it did absorb a lot unless it was a bowel movement. The con about them are it made her red so I put her normal pink salve on it and then her next change it looked like it burnt her private area. I will not use these again. They are rough feeling compared to Huggie's that I use a lot.

Doesn't absorb

from TacomA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

Cons

• Poor Construction

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

It doesn't absorb pee well like the Huggies do. His privates feel wet.

Not absorbent

from GA

About Me Grandparent

Pros

Cons

• Poor Construction

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

The price is fair, but not even close to fair on quality.

Comforts for Baby Diapers From The Kroger Co.

from Topeka, KS

Comforts for Baby®

The diapers are cute, with little bees across the band.The diapers are about the same size as both the Luvs and Huggies Snug and Dry. They have a soft cotton/papery feel to them and are the same thickness as regular diapers.The backs have a slightly stretchy band. Their diapers held up exceptionally well and my son had NO leaks in them durring the day. However overnights we have had a few leaks and have switched to another brand for night time only.

The Comforts for Baby Brand can be found at Kroger brand stores and they even have coupons on their website.

Diaper Sizes and Counts

Size 1:8-14 pounds,56 count
              Size 2:12-18 pounds,48 count
              Size 3:16-28 pounds,40 count
              Size 4:22-37 pounds,34 count
              Size 5:over 27 pounds,30 count
              Size 6:over 35,26

Pros: affordable and absorbant
              Cons: Only available at Kroger Stores nationwide

Leak Prevention
              Overnights we had a few leaks

• Absorbency:

Great diapers for a great price!

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

These diapers are great! We've used Pampers and they gave my son a rash, we've used Huggies and they leaked all over, we've used Luvs and they fit very weird. The Comfort brand diapers have never leaked or given my son a rash and they fit great! The price is also another bonus! My husband works for Kroger so we get even more of a discount on them! I can leave my son overnight in these diapers (8+ hours) with no leaks. I gave them a 9 out of 10 because I wish they came in different prints but I'm not complaining. My son is skinny and tall (15 months old) and these diapers fit him with no gapping! Every diaper works differently for every child, so I urge you to try these for your little one!

• Absorbency:

The most terrible toddler diapers!

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

I bought a box from Krogers, while using them my twin boys had gel pieces go everywhere and they are the worst to try to clean of anything. This gel stuff sticks to everything. They barely pee in them and its everywhere. I was in public and in a buggy they were coming out of their pants. This was ridiculous and most unsatisfying. Were low on money where my husband was laid off a few weeks before Christmas. I cant understand how you can sell diapers like this. This company really doesn't care.

They would litteraly explowed as soon as my son would pee in them.

Leak Prevention
              Doesnt hold much at all.

Absorbency
              Absorbs then explodes within minutes.

Never again...

Comments about Kroger Comforts Baby Diapers:

They don't hold well at all (2hours tops and only one urine in it...) and they made my daughter's legs and butt break out in a nasty rash. Guess that's what I get for being lazy and not wanting to go to Meijer at 11 pm at night. Their brand is better than the name brands...

Leak Prevention
              I would give 0 if I could. Even worse then Huggies and Pampers. I didn't think anything could be worse...