Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Cons

Necessity in our house

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Kroger Allergy Tablets:

Having a son with a peanut allergy in our house, this product is a necessity to have on hand. We purchase it often to have available in our home, our vehicles, relatives' homes, our camper or any place he may have to access to it. He also has an epipen, but this is the first line of defense when we notice hives. Fortunately, he has never had a life threatening reaction. Benedryl has been our go to product, but for the last few years, quality control issues with the name brand counterpart's product has prevented it from being on the shelf from time to time. At these times, were when we were prompted to buy the store brand. The quality is equal and the price is at least half the cost of Benedryl. I will now only by Benedryl if it is the only option available. Not only will you save money, but the quality and effectiveness is evident. There has been no issue with recalls with the Kroger brand that I am aware of. This a testament to its quality and safety. I highly recommend it!

Work great!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Kroger Allergy Tablets:

I usually always spent a lot of money buying name brand allergy medicines but one day I was short on cash and decided to give the Kroger brand Allergy Tablets a try. I picked them up with the name brand ones and compared them side by side looking at all of the ingredients, especially the active ones, and noticed that they were exactly the same so I thought that they would probably do the job the same. Upon taking this medicine, I noticed within about thirty minutes or so that my allergies had complete stopped bothering me and that my nose was able to finally let me breath again and my eyes had completely stopped watering. This is such a great deal at more than half off the price than the normal name brand tablets are and it works just as good as they do, so now this is the only allergy medicine that I buy and it is a way better value for just as good of quality as any other brand is.

• Immediacy:

Just as good as the name brand stuff!

Comments about Kroger Allergy Tablets:

I started buying these Kroger Allergy Tablets to treat a stuffy nose and headache. I am a teacher and I am constantly around germs. Therefore, my nose stays stuffy throughout the winter months. Therefore, I need a good medicine to treat it. This Kroger brand allergy medicine has worked great for me. It is effective in relieving my symptoms. It relieves them pretty quickly and keeps them away for multiple hours at a time. It is also much cheaper than the name brand allergy medicine at the store.

It is highly effective for me. It relieves my symptoms quickly and keeps them away for an extended period of time. It takes about two of them for me to get relief from my symptoms.

It is extremely easy to use. You just take two tablets and your symptoms start to fade away. They stay away for an extended time.

Immediacy
These work fairly quickly for me. They usually give me relief in about 15 minutes. It does not take too long for them to kick in.

Stops Alergies at Reasonable price

from Prescott, AZ

Comments about Kroger Allergy Tablets:

**What Kroger Allergy Tablets are:**Kroger Allergy Tablets are a discount brand of allergy relief antihistamine medication. The bottle I am reviewing has 100 pink tablets. The recommended dose is one to two tablets for people over age twelve every four to six hours. Do not take more than six doses in a twenty four hour period as overdose is possible.**What's good about Kroger Allergy Tablets:**They work like Benadryl Allergy Tablets at a cut rate price. These tablets can cost just half as much as Benadryl. If you get this product on sale, the savings is even steeper. The tablets inside are indistinguishable from Benadryl tablets when laid out side by side.

**What's bad about Kroger Allergy Tablets:**Kroger Allergy Tablets can leave you very drowsy so you need to take care when operating a car or other complex machine.

**Kroger Allergy Tablets** are a good buy if your looking for an antihistamine to beat down your hay-fever if you aren't going to need to be alert. If alertness is required, this is not the tablet for you, you should buy the more expensive non-drowsy medication.