4.8
Other Snacks & Cookies:
Kraft

4.8

Kraft ritz handi snack crackers an chhese dip is awesome!

from Seguin, TX

Comments about Kraft - Ritz Handi Snack Crackers and Cheese Cheese Dip, 15 Single Serve Snack Packs:

These are the perfect mainstay for snacks at the house. They are nutritional and great take me along snacks. My entire family loves them and I feel good about getting them for my family! They are flavorful. The cheese is rich and tasty and the captains' wafers are the perfect accompanyment. If you break the price down by serving, it is very reasonable. The fact that it is made by kraft is just an added bonus. You know it is going to be quality and nutritious!

We rarely bet out a store without a least one fanily pack of these tasty little treats. And speaking of treats.....they are a great nutritritional treat to give out at Halloween that moms and kids will both like! We don't get a lot of kids in our neighborhood so it is cost effective, just look for coupons.

Ritz Handi Snack Crackers bring me back

from Lawndale, NC

Oh what can I say about the glorious Kraft Ritz Handi Snack Crackers and Cheese Cheese Dip?! I found these just recently and let me just say... the entire box was gone... much sooner than it should have been! My mother used to send these in my luch box when I was in grade school and I loved them. I think I love them just as much, if not MORE, than I did back then.

They are so conveinent too. There are days that I will just stick a pack in my bag for a quick snack on the go. The cheese to crackers ratio is a little off in my oppion... it would be great to have a little more of that yummy processed cheese (lol) but, what are you gunna do.

I could see these being a snack I pack for my kids (if I had them) to send them off to school. They are the perfect portion size for kids. You don't even have to worry about a utensil because that little red stick really does the trick!

Do I recommed these? YES YES YES!

Addictive cheese on crackers

from Twin Falls, ID

Sure, the processed cheese boasts no health benefits, but I have to admit, these things are addicting. I always get jealous when I see little kids eat them. I used to eat these every once in while when I was growing up, and I remember always looking forward to it. The cheese is nice and easy to spread, and the crackers are that kind of salty, but pleasanly sweet kind. The package is nice and portable.

Really, the only bad, though very important, thing, is the fact that Kraft Ritz Hani Snack Crackers is...unhealthy. Especially when you're licking the last bit of cheese out of the container off your finger. For it's small, compact size, it's lack of nutrition really isn't surprising, but it would be nice if it did have a few more vitamins and minerals. This stuff is good if you're on the run, or need a quick snack for your kids. But definitely try to refraim from feeding it to them every day. Like the name suggests, it is a "Snack!"

A favorite sing I was a kid!

from Saint Paul, MN

I have loved handi snacks since I was a kid my mom used to buy them all the time. They are such a good snack to have on hand and I still like them even as an adult not as much though since I'm not a big fan of over processed foods but everyone loves a bit from their childhood now again