Other Grains & Pastas:
Kraft
Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese

Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese

I rely on Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese for quick lunches at work.

With just two of us here in the house, we almost always have leftovers to bring to work for lunch the next day.  There are some times, though, when we don't have anything to take or when I simply forget to grab my lunch.  I keep a supply of *Kraft Triple Cheese EasyMac* on hand at work for the times that I need a quick lunch.

It is super-easy and fast to cook this *Kraft Easy Mac*.  All you do is remove the plastic lid and cheese sauce packet, add room-temperature water up to the "fill" line on the side of the cup, and then microwave the pasta and water for about 3 and a half minutes or until pasta is tender.  After it has cooked, you will see extra water in the cup but you need it when you add the sauce packet in order to make the triple cheese sauce.  You just pour the sauce mix in, stir it up, let everything stand for another minute or so, and then it is ready to eat!

I tend to be picky about "prepared" foods like these, but I have no complaints about the taste of this *Kraft Triple Cheese Easy Mac*.  It is easy to make, yummy, and... what do you mean it is all gone? This 2.05 ounce package is great as a little snack, but I'd like to see a larger size (about 1.5 times this size) available for those who are using it to replace a whole lunch.  I've made two of these cups at once on days that I was really hungry, but it was a bit too much for me to finish.

At 99 cents each, I think that these *Triple Cheese EasyMac Cups* are reasonably priced and a convenient option to have on hand for those days when you don't have anything for lunch.  I'd like to see the cups a bit larger, but I still will continue to buy them because they are easy to make, delicious, and better than the alternative: skipping lunch altogether.  Recommended!

Somethings wrong

WE use this all the time but this week we had one nearly catch on fire and it smoked up the whole house, then I watched another almost catch on fire as the water boilded over and plastic started to melt. Now we have to watch it and turn off our microwave 2 or 3 times. We bought to cartons of 4 hopefully just an anomaly.

Great for Snacks/Travel

from Utah

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

These portable and ready-to-prepare macaroni and cheese containers are great for travel as well as a quick and convenient snack. They are designed to be prepared in the microwave, but we have also tried boiling water and pouring it in to prepare the macaroni. This didn't work quite as well, but it was effective enough. We'll use them as a quick snack at home (relatively high in protein, which can help satisfy hunger until the next meal). We'll also use them as a side dish on the road, such as camping (which is when we tried boiling water) or traveling and staying in a hotel. By themselves, they aren't enough for a full meal, but they do make a great side dish. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the containers made a little bit bigger. If they were bigger than the current size of about two ounces, then they could serve as more of a main course for a meal (especially a lunch). But right now they are small enough that they need other food on the side. The flavor is pretty good, but I virtually always add some salt and pepper to give a little more flavor (and sometimes a little ketchup).

Kraft EasyMac: Cup of Goodness

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

Kraft is famous for it's cheese and this product just adds to their reputation. I pop it in the microwave after adding the water to the right level. It only takes a minute depending on the microwave and I have a hot, cheesy snack that tastes delicious. It has three different cheeses so it's creamy and melts in your mouth. It's seasoned just the way you like it. I enjoy it sometimes for lunch instead of just a snack. I will often heat it while I make a quick sandwich at work or with the kids. It's very economical and much better tasting than the other noodle snacks I am not fond of. I feel good eating and serving this easy mac and cheese to myself and the family. It's easy on the go or at home anytime!

Not something I will let my children eat.

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

I love Kraft macaroni and cheese and always have a few boxes in the house because my kids love it as well. I usually buy the small boxes that contain the powder cheese. Recently when I went shopping in the grocery store with my kids, the oldest saw the Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese and begged for it. I am really against any foods that have to be cooked in the microwave oven. Not wanting to make a scene in the supermarket, I allowed him to buy one for him, and one for his brother (they were sold separately, not in a box). The minute we got home he wanted to make it so I helped him do so. The fact that we had to cook it in the microwave oven was already a huge concern for me. Anything that needs a microwave is so unhealthy and I do not like to feed it to the kids. Once it came out the microwave, it did not at all looking appealing, but my son didn't mind. He still wanted to eat it. Which he did. He ate the entire bowl. He said it tastes the same, but for health purposes, I will not be buying this product again.

Name Tells All

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

Being a huge fan of Mac and Cheese, I had to give this a go. Easy mac has been around for several years. The new style with individual bowls marked with a fill line make this even easier to prepare. The instructions are spot on. The pasta comes out creamy and flavorful. The Triple Cheese flavor is just perfect for cheese lovers. This super simple Mac can be prepared as a snack or meal for the kids. I would definitely recommend this for busy moms and school age kids who can work a microwave.

perfect

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

As a lazy college student who hates cooking this is my to go dinner every time! I buy dozens of these every time I go shopping! Super simple to make and taste delicious, as if they were home made! I'd give it a solid ten! Love my Easy Mac! Would recommend to anyone

mac and cheese

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

This is ready in 3.5 minutes, instead of the usual 15 it takes to boil water. It's great for when you really don't feel like cooking, and just need a quick bite to eat. This product is really cheap at grocery stores- buy a 4 pack and it's even cheaper. Warning: it contains yellow 5.

Easy to make, but a little slow.

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

I have these for lunch everyday. They are very easy to make, needing only about a cup and a half or so of water. The only downside with them it that they take over 3 minutes to cook (3 and a half to be exact.) Although at times the wait can get tedious, I find that they are certainly worth it, as opposed to the cafeteria food I would have to eat instead. I like how there are different flavors, so I don't get tired of having the one everyday. Overall, these taste pretty good and are quite easy and convenient for me to make.

Perfect for Work

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

This doesn't end up tasting exactlyyyy like you made it from the box, but it's pretty close! This EasyMac is super easy to grab and bring to work on those days that I don't have time to prepare a lunch. It's very cheesy and satisfying. And nothing beats a hot meal! It is ready in the microwave in just minutes, and there's enough macaroni and cheese in the serving to satisfy you. If you're a fan of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, definitely give this a shot! It's a quick and easy way to satisfy the Mac-n-cheese craving without having to turn on the stove!

My kids really like it.

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

I bought Kraft Easy Mac triple cheese thinking that it would be an easy, after school snack for my children and it worked out great. My kids love it. I'm not a big mac & cheese fan but I tried it and it was good. The fact that it is so easy and quick is wonderful. My kids are still too young to be "cooking" for themselves but when they are a bit older, I can see them making these all by themselves with ease. :)

Quick, easy, but not as good as the original.

Comments about Kraft EasyMac Triple Cheese:

There are many great things about this product. It is quick, convenient, and portable. You can just throw it in your bag and have any easy snack for the road. It taste pretty good, too. The only bad I've found is that the cheese sauce cooks up fairly watery (at least compared to the original boxed variety), and its flavor isn't as full either. I suppose there's no substitute for real butter.