Other Misc. Personal Cares:
Kotex
Kotex Lightdays Pads Extra Coverage

Kotex Lightdays Pads Extra Coverage

Kotex Lightdays are the best!

from Rice Lake, WI

Comments about Kotex Lightdays Pads Extra Coverage:

I really like Kotex Lightdays they are really absorbent for pad liners. They are also much better quality than other brands such as equate or carefree that tend to almost fall apart when you peel them off. I am very impressed with the Kotex brand and have been consistently using them for several years. When I tried to buy a less expensive brand I was very unimpressed and disappointed in the choice that I had made. I would definitely recommend Kotex lightdays for a pad liner if you are not already using them or if you want one that is better quality than what you are currently using. The only bad thing about Kotex lightdays is they are a little high in price, but if you buy the biggest box it lasts for quite a long time.

Great for regular days or light period days

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Kotex Lightdays Pads Extra Coverage:

I really like this product. I usually get it in a regular size, although I think there may be a longer length. It's great for days when your period is too light to wear a pad. It absorbs pretty well, but it cannot absorb too much. It's also good for regular days when you don't have your period, but you plan to have an intense workout. In addition, I've found them helpful for traveling, to use when alternating underwears. For instance, when I go on a beach vacation, I hate having to shower, put on underwear, take it off to put on a bathing suit, and then having to put on a new underwear once I remove my bathing suit. Instead, I'll put on a panty liner for the first half of th day, so that I can reuse the underwear once I'm done using my bathing suit. I know some people are not like me and would rather pack loads of underwear and clothes when traveling, but I like to pack light and these panty liners really help with that.

a brand to be trusted

from MA

Comments about Kotex Lightdays Pads Extra Coverage:

The Kotex brand for " feminine protection" has been around for many, many years and is a brand I have trusted for decades . Even though I no longer need the traditional pads on a monthly basis  , I still keep a supply of Kotex lightdays under my bathroom cabinet.  In the past , I have tried all the Kotex line - the overnight protection ,etc and all do a superb job at keeping you clean and dry and are very absorbent .

These lightdays are not bulky or uncomfortable and do a great job for just keeping you feeling clean and fresh . They can be used daily as a panty liner and are even effective if you have an occasional problem with a tiny bit urine loss which can happen  as you get older . Of course, these are not intended for that purpose , but for an occasional " dribble" , they take care of that problem as well .

There are always coupons and sales on the Kotex line and it is to be trusted more than any other - they are number one in feminine protection .

fantastic product!

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Kotex Lightdays Pads Extra Coverage:

I simply love the Kotex branded products! They are readily available at a plethora of stores nationwide. They are rather inexpensive compared to similar products. Kotex makes a wide range of feminine protection products that come in a variety of shapes and sizes since no two women are alike.This product is simple and easy to use. It does not have those annoying sticky wings that tend to irritate a woman's delicate skin. You are less apt to have an allergic reaction to the materials utilized in this brand's product line.The product is soft and flexible and reassures a girl that she can relax during this stressful time of the month. Relax and wear this product with confidence. It does a pretty good job of protecting your clothing.Kotex Lightdays make a great feminine protection product for the active female's lifestyle.I have not had any negative experiences with this product. I recommend this product to every woman out there.

good for everyday use

from Talihina, OK

Comments about Kotex Lightdays Pads Extra Coverage:

I know this is a delicate subject to review, but the fact is that women need to know about sanitary products or they spend a huge amount of money trying a bunch of different kinds.  Well, these are thin pads like we use to call mini-pads except they cover more area.  This brand also has one called long and another called regular, I think.  My teens that are built quite a bit smaller than me use the long ones.  I like the extra coverage ones because they are not only longer, but a little wider.  These are absolutely un-noticable while being used.  They are great for days when you really want to be certain of your hygiene all day long - you can just use a new one any time you want.  They are great for travel when you might not have time or opportunity to wash out a few things.  I have used the discount store generic brand of these and they really are not the same at all.  The cheaper ones tend to fall apart.  These are a little more expensive but hold up to a lot of activity, like execising and hiking.  I often find coupons for these in the Sunday paper inserts.