Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Korres
Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser

Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser

I love Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser:

I've only used a couple Korres products, and until now, they've been ok - nothing special, but not bad either. Well, I'm happy to report that I love Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser!

I wish **Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser** was made with 100% natural ingredients, but it's not - it's made with 78.8% natural ingredients. It is, however, petroleum-free, paraben-free and not tested on animals. This facial cleanser is made for all skin types.

The only bad thing I have to say about **Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser** is that it's not 100% natural. Other than that, I totally love it!

What I love, is how soft my face feels after I use this. It feels SO soft and smooth! The Korres website says that this is supposed to soften and moisturize your skin, and it really does!

Ease of Application
It's a gel, and that's my favorite consistency for a facial cleanser, so I love that. Like most gels do, this one lathers nicely and produces little bubbles on my face.

It has a fresh, botanical smell that I don't mind at all.

• Ease of Application:

A great non-stripping cleanser, Korres White Tea is Great!

from Cunningham, TN

Comments about Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser:

I guess you could say I have sensitive skin.  Most of the time, the theory less is more tends to work best with my skin type.  The fewer products I use, the better my skin looks and feels.  I discovered Korres products about six months ago, and I am hooked!  I love first of all the fact they are all natural products!  You can tell it the very first time you use them how natural they smell and feel.  I started using this cleanser and within a few days I could visibly see my skin improving.  It is a natural vegetable based soap with green tea added antioxidant benefits.  It effectively removes dirt, oil, and makeup traces without stripping all of the natural moisture out of your skin.  You actually feel like your skin can "breathe" once it is washed.  It is gentle on the skin and eyes and cleared up any breakouts I had within a few days.  I have MUCH clearer skin now that I  use it and would never use anything from any other brand.  If you are tired of harsh chemicals and acids and feel like your skin is getting more abuse than help, maybe "less is more" is the route you need to go too!

Best facial cleanser ever!!!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Korres White Tea Facial Fluid Gel Cleanser:

This is by far the best facial cleanser I have ever used. I trust Korres products because they are all-natural, environmentally friendly and consistently high quality. I have rather sensitive skin, and it is often difficult for me to try new products without experiencing redness or itchiness. However, this cleanser is one of the first that not only felt comfortable on my skin, but also left it feeling smooth and healthy! After using this for the first time, I noticed a distinct glow, and felt as though all dirt, makeup and impurities had been removed from my skin. Talk about perfect! This product is very versatile, considering that it is appropriate for all skin types. Whether you have sensitive, dry, normal or oily skin, I can guarantee that the White Tea Facial Cleanser will work for you. Of the many reviews I have read of this product on other websites, I have only rarely come across neutral reviews. Most websites which feature reviews on this cleanser have multiple gushing reviews, which lead me to believe that it is an across-the-board #1 skin care product. If you're looking for the ultimate in skin care, look no further than Korres Natural Beauty Products!!