Other Airlines:

Korean Air

A top notch airlines. A standard more airlines should follow.

Comments about Korean Air:

The Bottom Line: Korean Airlines is by far one of THE BEST airlines that puts American and some European Airlines the shame as far as quality of service goes. No need to ever buy a business or first class ticket, you will be treated like royalty even in the economy class. My only regret: no having access to this airlines within the US and Europe.

Service
All I can say is "WOW." My first experience flying with Korean Airlines was to fly to Tokyo, Japan, out of Seoul, South Korea. While waiting at the gate before our flight, the first thing I noticed was how absolutely stunning every single flight attendant was. Not one hair out of place, and pressed uniform that fit them perfectly, and always a smile on their face. They even went around and offered each passenger a cup of Korea Ginseng tea while waiting to board.

The boarding process was super fast and efficient. As soon as everyone was seated, and shortly after taking off, we were all handed warm moist towels, which is always a really nice touch. Once on board, it only got better.

In-Flight Accommodations
Once on board, every single flight attendant smiled extra big, and gave us a very warm welcome. We also got a travel bag with socks, a sleeping mask, some towelettes, headphones and ear plugs. The blankets were thick (and not paper thin like most airlines), and the pillow actually felt like pillows.

As far as the food goes, I am not picky at all and love all types of foods, so I chose their Korean dish, but they did also offer a "non Korean" dish that most other non-Korean passengers chose. At the end of the meal, we were, again, offered warm moist towels to clean our hands with.

The movie choices were great, with a personal TV screen for each passenger, and overall, I would say without hesitation that Korean Air is probably one of the best, if not the best airline I have ever flown with. I only wish I could use them in our part of the world.

• Service: