3.3

Pros

Cons

Pleasantly Surprised

Comments about Kolcraft Umbrella 36507 Standard Stroller:

I found this stroller at a yard sale so I was not expecting too much out of it. I bought this to replace a brand new umberalla stroller that the front wheels just didnt work well on. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. The stroller worked great. I keep it folded and under the backseat of my van. It folds nicely and travels well. The wheels work, and its easy to push around. The only real downsides are there is no cover to bring over my daughter, we live in Florida so the sun is bright and she does not like hats; my daughter can unstrap herself, she just turned sixteen months yesterday; and she does not seem to like this stroller as much as our last umbrella stroller. It is much easier to move around and nice to have in the van all the time because it is never really in the way and when I need an extra hand it is there for me. I would say if you are looking for an umbrella stroller for just every now and then use this would be a good one to have.

Not for a Tall Man to Use

Comments about Kolcraft Umbrella 36507 Standard Stroller:

We have this stroller to use when we go out and only one of our children need to use the stroller. It did not last very long. I am over six feet tall and my foot constantly caught the back of the stroller wheels. I felt hunched over while pushing this stroller my back constantly hurt from being bent over. I would recommend this for a short person to use. It would be nice to use to go to those quick places that you don't want to drag out your full size stroller or if you have a double stroller not to have to drag that out. The cons of this stroller outweighed the benefits for me. There is not a ton of storage either with this stroller. There is a bag that is attached to the back that can hold things, but there is no cup holder.

It is a very simple stroller and very basic. Not very much to it. No cup holder.

Safety
Seem like it is safe for the child to sit in.

Child Comfort
Neither one of my children have ever complained about being uncomfortable in this stroller.

Maneuverability
It is a simple small stroller that is easy to push through narrow aisles. The wheels are not the best at turning. I would recommend just using this stroller on the sidewalk, not on the sand at the beach or in dirt etc. I don't think the wheels are strong enough to hold up.

Mine did not last long because I was constantly hitting the back wheels that my right back wheel busted.

simple stroller

from reading pa

Comments about Kolcraft Umbrella 36507 Standard Stroller:

This is a simple stroller. I have a variety of strollers, from doubles to singles. I must say that this is an easy stroller to store and take places. We recently packed this stroller for a long trip going on a plane. It was very easy to get on and off the plane and other mode of transportation it had its draw backs. I missed all the storage that other single and double strollers have. I am also a pretty tall woman and both mine and my husbands feet kept hitting the back wheels of the stroller. The back wheel eventually broke and we did need to throw it out. This is not a stroller to use for rough and tumble things, it is more for casual outings.

Very simple and just the basics kind of stroller. Nothing outstanding about it.

Safety
Never had an issue with my kids riding in it but would have felt better if there was a five point harness on it.

Child Comfort
Good for short trips. Anything longer the bars are able to felt on the childs bottom and sides.

Maneuverability
I feel like these are standard wheels and not very good at steerng. They are constantly turning and giving it a bit of a challenge to turn and get into small places.

Very cheap stroller, only really rely on it to go for walks around the neighborhood sidewalks.