3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Awesome stroller for the money!

Although this isn't a jogging stroller or anything fancy it sure does get the job done!

Folds up nicely. It is easy to open one handed - which is important with little ones! Has a reclining seat and adjustable strap that can be used with ease to adjust to your child's need. The canopy features a look through window that is helpful for both mom and baby.

Safety
Have not had any safety issues with it. Follow the guidelines on how much weight is allowed in the side bags and trays and I don't see there being any problems!

Child Comfort
Both of my kids love to ride in it :) It provides a smooth and comforting ride that has easily put both of my kiddos to sleep!

Maneuverability
Can get caught up on "bumps" and cracks along the path, but all in all does well. It tips back easily to get over obstacles and also is easy to pull up and down the stairs.

Mine has lasted through both my 4 year old and my 19 mo old. My 4 year old still loves to ride in it!
It's mainly kept on the porch due to space issues inside my house, and hasn't had any issues standing up to the weather. No rips, tears, or even sun fading..

Light weight stroller

We actually have a black version of this stroller.  We purchased it 4 years ago for our middle son.  I really like that it is super light weight and has two side pockets to stash a diaper or pacifier if you are just on a short walk around the neighborhood, etc.  I now use this with my baby son who is 11 months.  I like to grab it to let my 12 yr old push him around the store in while I am shopping.  My one major complaint was that the visor was useless.  I tried adjusting it any way possible and never could get it to shade the baby.  I ended up taking it off completely.  Also I assumed since it was a JEEP brand that it would go well in all terrain but this stroller is pretty hard to push if not on a flat surface (especially gravel).  There is no cupholder and no basket.  The padding on the seat lifts up and velcro's up top to help keep little one cooler in summer I guess. I actually forget it does that and don't really use that feature.  To me it would be more comfy with the padding left behind them.  Also this seat does not recline so if baby falls asleep he/she will be sitting upright.

If you are looking for something lightweight for a quick outing then this might be for you.  I really enjoy mind but for long outings where you need to take along sippy cups, etc. there is just nowhere to put them.  I slip a small diaper bag onto the handles but if you aren't careful it will drag the ground or even tip over if the baby isn't sitting in the stroller.  Also this is a pretty short stroller which is perfect for me (5 ft 3).  If you are very tall you will be stooping over to push it.

This stroller works for me for most outings but may not be for everyone.  We've had it for 4 years and it's been through 2 kids so pretty tough!

Cheap product

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

When I bought this Jeep umbrella stroller, I thought I was getting a superior product due to the price being double a comparable stroller. I was wrong. The design of the stroller is just wrong, possibly due to my short stature (5'3"), but more likely due to simply poor design. This stroller is so hard to push you feel like it is going against you the whole time. Do not bother trying to push it up an incline because you will have to run, but you will only go as fast as a walking pace. It also states it is for children up to 40 pounds, but my 30 pound child was falling out of the seat because it was so small. Not to mention the straps would barely hold him in because they were stretched to the max limit. The handle used to push the stroller was also very tall so I felt like I had to reach and push up to move it. Needless to say, I was very sore the next day after walking around the zoo pushing this stroller. I bought it in a jam when I didn't have my travel system with me, and I was highly disappointed. I do not recommend this product.

Airport Friendly!

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

This stroller is light but not so small the child becomes uncomfortable!

The different color options are limited. But that is not what is important to me when choosing a stroller for traveling.

Safety
The stroller is not one of the tiny umbrella strollers to where the child's feet are hanging off of it. I think those strollers should stop being made!

Child Comfort
Seat space is bigger than a normal umbrella stroller.

Maneuverability
It has bigger wheels. Because the handles are so large, it is easy to push with one hand if needed.

It withstood the airport shuffle and when I retrieved it. I have taken this stroller on several vacations.

• Maneuverability:

This is a great step-up from the traditional umbrella stroller.

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

Easy to fold. Unlike a traditional umbrella stroller, there is a place to put personal items. Very lightweight.
Love the color choices. It is not much more in price than a cheap umbrella stroller, and will last much longer. Accidentally left mine somewhere, and had to go out and get another one the same day because I didn't want to be without one!

• Maneuverability:

Awesome stroller for the money!

from Pueblo, CO

Hated this stroller

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

We received this stroller off of our registry when before our son was born in 2008. We had liked the other Jeep Kolcraft prodcuts, and this seemed like a pretty sturdy umbrella stroller, and was tall enough for both my wife and I, who are fairly tall. At first, we were happy with its appearance, but as we started to use it when our son got old enough to use it, we no longer liked it. First of all, it was easy enough to "pop" open, but almost impossible to fold back up. I do not know if this was an issue with our stroller itself, or the product line, but it was a problem. When my wife was traveling by herself with our son when he was around 1 year old, she went to close it up to get on the flight, and found it almost impossible. We decided to sell this stroller to a consignment shop shortly after that trip, and instead purchased a Maclaren umbrella stroller. We have been much happier with that stroller than the Jeep, therefore, we wouldn't recommend this product.

lightweight and very portable

from Washington, DC

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

We bought this stroller as a spare to have at Grandma's house, and it's worked out really well. At home, we use an Uppababy Vista, which is an amazing stroller, but extremely heavy. The first thing I noticed about the Jeep is that it's really lightweight, and truly easy to open and fold with one hand. That's a good thing for a pregnant mom of a thirteen month old! It's a bit "plasticky," and doesn't feel like it would last forever, but I think it's a sensible buy as a second stroller, or if you don't do a lot of walking. The turning radius isn't that great (though compared to the Uppababy, hardly any strollers have a great turning radius), but if you use both hands, you can just about push it in a tight circle if you have to. You have to be careful about using the parking break - the stroller is so lightweight it will start to float away with the slightest breeze. Another good thing is the storage basket - it's more generous than most low-cost umbrellas I've seen.

A good stroller for short, quick trips.

from Shelbyville, IN

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

I bought the Jeep Umbrella stroller when my daughter was very young.  Obviously, it is not a good choice for small infants, as they must be able to sit up on their own in order to be safe in this stroller.  But, once your child is sitting up and is stable enough to sit in the stroller without tipping, this is by far, one of the better umbrella strollers.  It is very durable, and the handles sit up high, so that you will not have to bend over to push it around, like some other umbrella strollers that I have tried.

The only thing that I do not like is that lack of hardly any available space to store essentials such as, snacks, diapers, etc.  There is very little space for this, making this stroller only good for quick trips where you will not need access to the diaper bag.

One of the wheels on my stroller has also had an annoying squeak ever since we started using it, but I assume that some oil or lubricant would fix this.

Overall, I wouldn't trade this stroller, but just wish that there were a little more space for storage.

Awesome stroller

from Waynesville, OH

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

I have 7 children and have used a lot of strollers.  This one is exceptional.  It is easy to open and close, folds compactly and has a fabric that is easily washed.  I love the ergonomic handles and how easy it is to push, even through grass.  The concept of the back being able to be mesh to let air flow through is unique...I will have to see how useful that is this summer.  The only thing I wish were different is that it does not have a compartment underneath...if it had that this stroller would be perfect.

Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler Umbrella Stroller is awesome!

from North Miami, OK

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

i absolutely love the Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler Umbrella Fierce Stroller to the best. I want to say that first off, I will give this stroller an overall rating of an A+. Perfect and easy to assemble and fold. Has so many features on the stroller. Some feature include a cup holder for baby or mommy, which is located on the left-handed side of the handlebars. The cup holder can easily be disassembled if you want. It provides a weather guard at the back base for baby. So in the summer you can roll it up and your baby does not sweat on his or her back. Also the stroller has an umbrella that can also be used for rainy weather. I have also come to find that during the rainy season the stroller will absorb the rain quickly and dry. Has great material and was at a very affordable price. I would recommend this product to all moms that want a easy and lightweight stroller and is looking for durablility.  Great, great stroller. I have had it since 2009 and it still is looking brand new!

So-so product.

from Zeeland, MI

Comments about Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler All-Weather Umbrella Stroller:

I bought this stroller when we were pregnant with our first child because my husband is a huge Jeep fanatic.  While I love the colors (ours is black and red) and my husband likes that it is Jeep, I wish now we would have gotten something else.  We have had no problems with durability...the fabric is intact and everything works like it is supposed to.  However, it is awkward to use.  The handles are not adjustable and seem too short.  I'm only 5'8" so I can imagine most guys would have a problem with this.  I also feel like I have to stride differently than normal or I step on the wheels.  VERY annoying!  All in all, it works in a pinch for short, quick outings.  But, as much as possible, I use my bigger stroller simply for my comfort.  My recommendation to parents out there is to test-drive strollers.  Walk it around the store before you buy.  You'll know right away if it is a good fit for you.